Chapter-51

[Author's POV]

Sean was shocked after hearing her words which he never thought that he would hear from her.

"What...?" The only word left from Sean as he asked her.

"I said that... that you can have my blood..." Sara said to him again.

Hearing that again from her, Sean got a little serious after believing that she was the one who is saying those words.

But why?

It was his question. He had always thought no one would like to get bitten by a vampire and she was like that.

They knew that she never like whenever they bite her that's why they stopped biting her and hurting her. And now, the question for him was why is she saying this thing.

"Why are you saying this, love?" He asked her without even blinking his eyes straight looking at her.

Sara firstly looked to find an answer to his question. Was she worried for him or something else?

"I... I..." She started to say something but she couldn't find any words for her.

"Love, don't force yourself. We don't need to drink your blood neither you need to force yourself." Sean spoke softly holding her hand in a firm yet soft grip.

The love and affection his eyes were showing were surely affecting her heart which was starting to beat fastly.

"It's... It's just... I don't want you to kill those innocent animals for yourself..." Sara said softly.

For a moment, hearing her words Sean felt disappointment in his heart assuming that she was worried about those animals, but not them.

"Nor... do I want that you all..." Sara started to say something but stopped in the middle making Sean eager to hear her words which he was thinking, would be surely disappointing to him.

"That you all... get weak due to lack of fresh blood..." She spoke in a little low tone a little nervous about Sean's reaction.

All opposite of her assumption about Sean's reaction, Sean was shocked at first but was feeling happy that she was worried about them now.

A soft chuckle left from Sean's lips making Sara look at him confused about why he was chuckling like this.

Sean brought one hand towards her cheek as he was looking at her with his ocean blue eyes filled with only love.

"I'm very happy that you are caring about, love... But you really don't need to force yourself to do-"

Sean's words stopped in the middle as a gust of cold wind suddenly came passing from Sara to him as it aroused his bloodthirsty by her sweet scent which came with the wind.

His eye turned red for few seconds proving that how much he was carving for her sweet blood right now. But he didn't want to hurt her even if she was allowing them.

Removing his hand from her cheek, he backed away from her. His eyes were still glowing red making Sara realized from which condition he was going through.

Sean's expression told her that he was controlling himself from biting her even after she allowed him to.

Sean got up from the sofa as he was going to the bathroom, but Sara grabbed his hand stopping him in the middle.

He fisted his hand trying to control himself against her sweet scent which was provoking his inner vampire to bite her and drink her blood.

"Sean..." Sara stood up beside him.