They nodded and left the office room. Alvin again focused on his work when he got a call on his phone.

Seeing the caller id, Alvin saw that the guard that was sent with Sara for grocery shopping was calling him. He picked up the call and put it near his ear.

"Speak." He ordered but what he heard from the other side was shocked and surely angering to him.

"WHAT!!" He stood up shouting.

His raging eyes proved how angry he was right now hearing the thing that the guard spoke from the other side.

"Just shut up!! Where is she!!" He asked loudly burning in anger. Getting the answer from the other side he started to walk towards the door of the office room.

"I swear if something happened to her, I'll burn you all alive!!" Alvin spoke loudly as he left the office going towards his car to drove to his destination.

He drove at a high speed to reach the hospital he was told. He was again fearing that someone again tried to attack her.

Stopping the car with a break, he entered inside the hospital searching all over to find his strawberry. Seeing one of his guards, he came towards him.

"Where is she?" He directly asked him with a dark tone.

"I-Inside..." Guard pointed towards the nearby door trembling in fear because of how angry his master was right now.

Without wasting any second he barged in the room to see his wife sitting on the hospital bed talking with the other two familiar people while Lia was standing there.

He was first shocked to see the two familiar people who were talking with Sara. One person, who was sitting just beside Sara.

"Hey, Alvin..." That person greeted him smiling widely at him.

"Nora..." Alvin spoke in a low tone.

Now, Sara had noticed that Alvin has come here and that made her slightly nervous thinking what will his reaction after seeing her condition.

She has started to know them and the most important thing of theirs is that they are really overprotective of her.

Although, she mostly does the cooking, and whenever she got even a slight cut on her body, the boys would scold both the maids.

Until she doesn't tell them to calm down they would not stop. They surely treat her like a queen. Their queen...

"Long time no see, Alvin..." Alvin heard another voice which made him slightly angry to see none other than Jason sitting on the stool beside the hospital bed near Sara.

"What are you two doing here...?" He spoke seriously looking straight at Jason in his eyes.

"We came here to help my best friend whom I thought was dead years ago on that picnic..." Nora spoke with a tint of sadness in her tone.

"Whatever, I'm happy that I got my best friend back... by an accident..." Alvin only caught the words 'accident' in her words.

"What accident...?" Alvin asked narrowing his eyes at them which made them a little tense and especially Sara.

Before anybody could say anything, Alvin's eyes fell on Sara's right leg which was a bandage.

"What happened to you?" He came and kneeled in front of her on the bed to check her leg, but didn't touch her in fear that he would hurt her more.

"How did this happened?" Alvin directly asked her.

"It's nothing... just a slight injury..." Sara replied to him in an assuring manner.