Ace

ORC Clubroom:

"So what was the next phase of your plan, boy" Baraqiel asked once Michael had retrieved Ea and went back to Heaven. From there, Gilgamesh would find it tougher to reclaim his precious toy. That obviously took care of one problem, but that begged the question of what the Pawn had in mind next. Azazel and Vali had left together to resume battle against Rizevim and Euclid.

"We need to go down there and kill those two bastards." Issei said bluntly.

"Issei, that's suicide!" Xenovia protested.

"Issei, you just put him on back foot and stole one of his best weapons! The second Gilgamesh sees you, he's going to go straight for you!" Rias shared the worry from her Knight and Asia. Asia on the other hand could not voice anything as she was utilizing her Sacred Gear to realize her training and remotely heal allied combatants, namely (F/n). Koneko and Kiba both knew better than to object. He could not be deterred.

"Azazel just relayed that the Golden King is going after (F/n), and that includes my daughter, boy." Baraqiel let the air around him crackle with sparks to emphasize what that meant for the Pawn.

"All the more reason to take Rizevim and Euclid out!" Issei shot back. A tense few seconds passed. Issei did not back down from the Fallen Angel or the girls.

"Fine." Rias relented. She knew she could not stop him. "Xenovia and I are coming with you."

Issei nodded. But that meant he had to protect them too. The last fight had proven that they needed a leg up. He did too. His partner had mentioned before he Rating Game against Riser Phenex that he could achieve that with a simple exchange. He left that out as a contingency plan for obvious reasons and did not have to enact it.

Now as the sigil formed to return to the battlefield, Issei continued making his plans for Operation Daredevil's second phase.

'Ddraig. You and I need to make a deal.'

Gremory Estate:

The defense of the girls was fierce.

In front, Akeno used a combination of defensive circles and her Holy Lightning. The magnetic effects of many a treasure proved to be drawback. At the very least, it could throw an oncoming sword off course. On the left, Tamamo used her mirror and whatever available witchcraft that could counter the hail of fire. Kuroka's senjutsu, though largely ineffective, shot to intercept in tandem with Ravel's use of fire and Irina with her rings of light.

On the right, Rossweisse had a fearsome wall of circles to shield and launch attacks. Raynare deflected as many projectiles as she was physically able to. Ishtar had her own rate of fire while her sister used as many lances as she could make. Scáthach moved to the right in an instant and launched her own projectile attack as she advanced, aiming to draw Gilgamesh's fire and succeeding.

Gilgamesh's offense was fiercer.

Ravel faltered first. Or more accurately, it was one projectile strength too strong. A halberd's blade grazed her right thigh. The youngest girl there felt to a knee. Irina's rings did not alter the course of one sword far enough. It hit the ground close to her and Kuroka. The concussion from the detonation sent them flying.

Once again, Enkidu shot out and wrapped up the three Servants with a Divinity affiliation. Scáthach also had to waste precious seconds to dodge their binds. One halberd came in so fast that Raynare's only hope was for a block rather than deflection. The weapon's force drove her through the ground and rubble.

Akeno and Rossweisse's circles were simply beaten to exhaustion. The only reason they did not suffer a direct hit was because Gilgamesh had to divert his attention to a female Lancer that was getting just a bit too close for his comfort. Even when she was presently fighting with everything she had, Scáthach was stalemated.