C. Berman

Y/N's POV:

"What the fuck?! Where- Why- What-" Simon couldn't form a complete sentence.

"We'll bring her to C. Berman," Deena replied.

"Shit okay," I sighed. "Josh and Deena you two pick up feet and Simon and I head and Kate you uh... help support her I guess."

"Okay," Kate got close to the girl on the floor, but shot back as soon as Sam tried to launch at her. "Knock her out?"

"Hell no." Deena frowned at the idea, but it was the only way.

After knocking Sam out and dragging her to the car, we stuffed her into the trunk and off we go to C. Berman's house.

———————————
(small time skip)

Deena got out of the car as we arrived.

"Come on guys," She whispered.

Slowly one by one we all piled out of the car, leaving Sam in the trunk. As we got to the door we all looked at Deena expecting her to knock.

"I'm not doing it you do it," She backed up.

"I'm not doing it," Simon snapped back and pushed me forward.

"Wow. Sacrifice your girlfriend. Great," I rolled my eyes.

"Holy shit are you my girlfriend?!" Simon pulled me back slightly.

"I mean, I guess we are," I shrugged.

"Holy shit! I'm a boyfriend," Simon stood there for a second.

"GUYS!" Kate whisper-yelled. "Hurry up!"

"Right, sorry," I slowly stepped up to the door and knocked. I heard the tv on inside, but no one answered. I knocked more harshly again, and still no answer. I tried the door handle, but it was locked. "Flashlight me."

I took the flashlight from Kate and used it to look through the mail slot.

"Look around," I shrugged.

We split into two groups. Josh, Kate, and Deena and me and Simon. Simon and I went right while the others went left. We checked all the windows, but nothing. Finally we regrouped and had one more window to check. It looked like the kitchen window. Josh stepped up and tried to open it. When it actually opened we all looked at each other in surprise. I climbed through first, but before I completely did something threw me to the ground.

"Don't fucking move!" The figure yelled.

"Wait! Wait!" I held my hand up. "Stop please! Please! We called you."

The woman looked over at Deena who was halfway through the window.

"Why the hell would you come here?!" She snapped, lowering her knife.

We led her outside to the car, and slowly opened the trunk to find a -now awake- Sam.

"No!" C. Berman backed up from the car. "No, no, no! You need to leave. Right now. You have no idea what you are doing!"