The plan goes into play

Warning: cursing, fighting, smut?

Y/N'S POV:

"Alright we have to decontaminate," Josh said as we grabbed clothes from the lost and found. "You can't have any of Sam's blood on you."

"Well, not much I can do about that," Sam spoke and walked off.

Deena stood up and walked her way.

"Deena, you have to get clean too! Not a single drop, ok?!" Josh yelled after her.

"Rub-a-dub-dub time!" Simon joked as Kate and I walked into the girls restroom and Josh and Simon the boys.

Kate stopped before opening the door and turned towards Josh

"Hey, wait!" She called after him. "I don't want to go in by myself."

I gave her a weird look and then realized what she was doing. Josh and I slowly switched places and I walked into the boys restroom.

"Hey Josh- oh, Y/N?" Simon noticed it was me.

"Yeah, Kate wanted Josh's help or whatever," I muttered as I opened a stall.

"You don't have to," Simon remarked.

"What?" I turned around quickly.

"You don't have to change in the stall," His mouth slowly turned into a smirk.

"I'd rather change in the stall," I closed the door and locked it.

As I slowly removed my clothing I realized I couldn't see my back.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath.

"Need help?" I could just tell Simon was smirking.

"A bit," I sighed and opened the stall.

He was in his undergarments and I was in a bra and underwear.

"I- uh- I can't see my back," I turned slowly.

"You're clean," Simon's hand slowly massaged my shoulder.

He flipped me around and not a second later our lips connected. He pushed me against a stall door. The kiss was full of lust and wanting. His hands moved from my neck all the way down to my waist. He started kissing down my neck, and when he hit the right spot I let out a quiet moan.

"I know you like that," He whispered in my ear.

He got back to business quickly and his hands wrapped around me. My hands slowly moved up to his hair. He continued to kiss my sweet spot causing me to let out soft moans over and over again. I pulled his hair lightly causing him to let out a groan. I started to smile at the feelings of his lips on mine. Simon took it as a possibility and snuck his tongue in. I tugged on his underwear as we parted.

"Not yet," He grinned as I frowned.

He pushed me against the stall again causing me to let out a gasp. Our lips connected quickly. He started to grind on me causing me to let out yet another gasp. He was fucking teasing me. And it was working. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he continued to move his lips on my neck. He reached my sweet spot and started to nibble on my neck. He unclipped my bra and threw it to the side. He let me down softly and pulled his underwear down.

"Suck." He spoke with a hint of eagerness.

————

"Holy fuck that was fun," Simon whispered as we left the bathroom.

We leaned up against a wall waiting for the others.

"You think they all did it?" He whispered softly in my ear causing me to laugh.

The girls restroom opened slowly as Kate and Josh emerged.

"Holy shit!" Simon smiled as they stood awkwardly.

"Relax. It was barely even first base." Kate looked away from us as Josh stared at his feet.

Sam and Deena shuffled down the hall.

"You too!" I giggled as they looked at each other and back at us.

"Did we all go to pound town?" Simon gave his signature pretty smile. "Us too!"

I gave him a small shove as he laughed quietly.

Now on to the plan. The trap is simple. We set the bait. The killers go to the blood.

Simon and I slowly swept the blood water on the ground creating a line leading straight to the trap. As we reapplied the bloody water we heard her sweet voice from afar.

"You always hurt the one you love," Ruby sang.

Simon and I looked up as we saw her take out her razer and start to tear a school banner in half. As we stood up to run, Simon grabbed my hand in his and we took off.

"Dude! She's here! We saw her!" Simon warned the group. I expected him to drop my hand, but he held it safely in his.

"She was... She was so sexy, but fucking crazy still!" I finished Simon's sentence, agreeing with every single word.

"She was doing it! Following the blood trails!" He informed them, but they all seemed focused on something way different.

"It's working. Skull Mask freak, 3 o'clock." Kate nodded towards the killer now walking towards us. Doing exactly what we wanted them to do.

"You always hurt the one.." Ruby sang softly.

"Ruby." Simon tightened his grip around my hand.

"This is so dumb." Kate spoke as Ruby kept singing. "If this doesn't work, I will murder you!"

A door opened and Josh, Simon, and I moved to see who it was. It was the Nightwing Killer. He started to run towards the door or us. I'm praying it's the door. I gripped Simons hand harder than I ever have. I'm probably leaving a mark.

"They're all here." Deena said through gritted teeth.

I couldn't dare look at any of the oncoming killers and I buried my head in Simons shoulder. I felt him reach down and kiss the top of my head, calming me down. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Skull Mask enter the bathroom, Ruby following close behind. The Nightwing Killer came running at the door and Simon slightly pushed me behind him to protect me. I heard them shove the doors open causing all of us to move. Kate slammed the door shut. We heard Sam crawl through the vent and pop out.

"Go! Go! Go!" She yelled.

Kate tied the rope around the handle to keep it shut as Deena poured more gasoline to light the fire. We all grabbed fire hydrants one by one. Deena lit her lighter dropped it to light the fire. We could hear the screaming from the bathroom. As we all waited, we heard and felt the room explode and the screams went silent.

A/N: IM LITERALLY SO SORRY IF I GOT ANYTHING WRONG. WORDS KEPT LEAVING MY MIND. ALSO I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ANY TYPE OF SMUT SO IM SORRY IF IT SUCKED. THANKS FOR READING! IF ANYTHING IS WRONG TELL ME