The Grocery store

Y/N'S POV:

"A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance." Simon informed us as he set down the stuff we needed for this to work. "He was dead for two minutes. But..." Simon drum rolled. "We got him back!"

"Kate." Deena looked at Kate. "It's time for your close up."

As Kate sorted them Simon explained to Sam what needed to happen.

"You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off. You're gonna feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn."

"Lovely example, Simon."

He gave me a cheeky grin and back to explaining he went.

"Pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down. It's gonna make you feel slightly sick. You need to take a five minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important, okay?! Pile three is what brings you down and out so take that "take five" or it's all gonna go to shit!"

"How many of these do we have?" Kate asked.

"Tons. Like a thousands." Simon and Kate were talking about EpiPens.

"Wait. EpiPens?" Deena questioned.

"Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This is what brings her back! This is Jesus!" Simon answered.

Simon wiped Sam's blood on my shirt in an ex shape. 

"Remember half an hour ago, when you wanted to murder me?" Sam asked as Simon finished. "You don't have to do this. You can leave."

"We aren't doing anything different. We are getting you killed I mean. The only thing different is we're protecting you and we also have a x of your blood on us," I laugh. She gave me a small smile, but it wasn't that convincing.

"Remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us?" Kate turned what Sam said around. "We're ending this together."
(A: Well in the movie you do end. life. you die kate. IM SO SORRY I COULDNT STOP MYSELF.)

"Die well my friend," Simon patted Kates shoulder. "We got back door patrol."

Josh and Simon started to walk off.

"Hey!" Kate yelled after them. She ran up and kissed Josh. Simon gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine you big fat loser," I let out a small laugh as he runs and picks me up. He kisses me and it feels like all of our problems disappeared. It's like nothing is going on. It's just us. But it wasn't just us. I felt stares on us as if Kate and Josh didn't just kiss. I shoved Simon off.

"Cmon. We are still being chased my killers, Si- money," I sigh.

"Bye N/N," He waves as Kate drags me off to run interference.

As Kate and I walked around she smirked at me and I just rolled me eyes. She grabbed a shopping basket.

"What?" She asked as I stared at her.

"Shopping. At a time like this." My words cause her to groan.

"If we're gonna die what's a few things." She shrugged and continued.