Police Department Lies

Y/N'S POV:

"Interview with Y/N L/N," Sheriff Goode said as I sat down. "Sunday, October 2nd, 1994. Wanna tell me what happened?"

"We were all picking up Sam's prescription. The lights went out. It was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. We all ducked behind a counter and hid until it was over." I lied through my teeth.

"How'd you get that?" Nick pointed to a scar from the skeleton killer.

"I slipped on some glass," I cleared my throat.

"I'll tell you what the facts tell me. Some junkies are to blame. They broke in, turned the lights on and messed around. And that's the story unless your group helps me see it differently." He stated.

"I'm glad no one else got hurt." I looked up.

"That's all," He stopped recording and I stood up eager to leave.

I sat down next to Simon who gave me a small smile as Deena went back with Goode. A few minutes into waiting a guy I didn't recognize whistled.

"Hey. Help me out?" The man said to us.

I decided to ignore him.

"Oh, okay, So I'm a bad guy because I'm in here. Then that makes you bad guys, too" He sat back angrily.

Who cares anymore. I leaned forward checking to see if anyone was there. I took a paper clip in my hand and held it for a second making sure no one was watching, but my friends and the man. I fake coughed, throwing the paper clip close to the mans foot. He gave me a grin and stepped on it, slowly pulling it back.

"Let's go," Deena startled all of us as she walked out of the room.

We stood up and started to walk out when the man reach out to me.

"I owe you," He whispered as he held out a card. I took it reluctantly and continued walking.

"Anything comes to you call me," Goode told us as we walked by.

As we walked out I saw Sam's mother waiting at the door. Simon and I slipped past her as did Josh and Kate.

"Young Lady, your mother has been worried sick," Sam's mother hissed at me.

I ignored her and continued walking. As we stepped outside I saw her. My mother.

"YOUNG LADY! I have been worried sick! And you've been hanging out with those druggies?!" My mom yelled at me. I dropped Simons hand as she grabbed my arm pulling me away.

"Will I see you soon?" Simon called after us.

My mother stopped and turned to him.

"You will not be seeing my daughter  anytime soon," She snapped.

I took my hand from my mothers and stared at Simon. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

"I'll be seeing you tonight." I kissed him, but it was short since my mom was staring. "Deena's house. Josh invited us."

I smiled at him and turned around. I could feel his eyes in my back as my mother grabbed me and pulled me to the car.

"What were you thinking!" She cried. "And you kissed the boy?! I might just end up sending you back to live with your terrible father! We will have a chat about this young lady."

I wasn't listening. I was just staring out the window. NO ONE DIED! We did it! We beat the witch! It was finally over!

A/N: HEYYY IM SO SORRY THIS IS WAAAY SHORTER THAN MY USUAL! Next one might be a bit short too... Hey it's not over yet! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if anything is wrong tell me!