Y/N smiled and laced her fingers with mine, making me feel a sense of relief that she was letting me touch her. "You make it so easy to love you. The way you're so good to me and so good to the rest of your mates."

I looked at her in surprise. "Are you saying...?"

"Yes. I'm saying I love you Joonie," Y/N replied. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. I wrapped both arms around her, deepening the kiss, feeling her tongue rubbing along my own and I could feel my cock harden in my sweats. Running my hands down her back, I pulled her close, needing her next to me. Y/N looped her arms around my neck, planting kisses along my throat, making me moan at the feeling of her lips on me, leaving marks on me. The idea of my mate marking me made a fire build up in me and even though I wanted to take this slow, I needed her desperately.

Pushing her back gently down on the bed, I slid my hand under her t-shirt. When she didn't give me any signs of wanting to stop, I pulled it off over her head then leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I wanted to take my time with her, but the way she tangled her fingers in my hair, tugging gently was almost too much. "Please Joonie. Touch me," she whispered, giving me the words I needed to hear.

Releasing her nipple, I rained kisses down her body, stopping at the waistband of the silk sleep shorts she had slipped on. I rubbed my finger over the fabric, feeling her already wet for me. I slid my hand down the front of her shorts and ran my long finger over her clit, then down into her soaked entrance. I slipped a finger inside of her, feeling how warm and wet she was for me. I curled my fingers, searching for that spot that would make her shiver and when I found it, I added another finger, my name falling from her lips.

Sitting up, I pulled her shorts off and tossed them onto the floor behind me. I stripped myself out of my own clothes and I heard Y/N's breath hitch, making a feeling of pride well up in me. "If you want me to stop, I will. I promise." I wanted her consent before taking this to the next step.

"I want you Joonie. So much." Y/N's voice was soft, but it was the confirmation I need. I positioned my cock at her entrance then slowly pushed into her, the sensation of her closing around me feeling like heaven. I pulled out slowly and thrust back in and Y/N's hands went around me, gripping the hair at the back of my neck. Hiking her leg up around my waist, I pushed in even deeper, never wanting to get rid of this feeling

As Y/N's moans filled the room, my thrust became quicker. I reached down with one hand and rubbed her clit, working her into a frenzy. She tightened around me and came apart in my arms. The feeling of her cumming caused me to follow right behind her and with a last hard thrust, I spilled myself inside her. I balanced on my arms for a moment, kissing her lips, before pulling out and collapsing next to her.

After I lay there for a moment, catching my breath, I leaned over and kissed her again. "I'm sorry," I said. "I'm sorry I didn't last as long."

Y/N brushed my damp hair back from my face. "Don't apologize. That. Was. Amazing," she said between kisses. "And I love you."

"I love you so much. You're so perfect. So beautiful." Snuggling close to her, my tail winding around her waist, I let myself get lost in her scent as I dozed off in her arms.

Taehyung POV:

"What time we're they supposed to be here?" Jimin turned to me where we were seated on the sofa, waiting for our other mates to arrive. Jungkook was lying with his head in my lap and I was leaning up against Jimin, his arm around me.

"Not until 11 and it's only 10:45." I pinched Jimin's side, making him squeal in protest. "Don't worry. They will be here soon. They know I have to work at 2, so it will be fine."