❝ chapter sixteen ❞

Start from the beginning

"Oh, hush up." I laughed. "When are you and Lourdes' gonna get down to business?" I was only joking. I really didn't wanna know. He's my brother.

His face suddenly changed. He looked a bit upset and sad all at once. "I don't wanna talk about that." He walked back in the living room. It seemed more serious.

I turn to Chres, with my hands on my hips. "What is going on?"

He shrugged and dismissed the subject. "What did you say you wanted to eat?"

"I'll just eat pancakes." I picked up the car keys.

"Where you're going?"

"I just wanna go buy two more pregnancy test to make sure." I answered.

"I'll just make my assistant do that for you, just go to our room and lay down." He kissed me quickly.

"Chres," I trailed. "I can do it by myself."

He chuckled. "But, I don't want you to."

I raised my hand up in surrender. "Alright." I, then, giggled. "I have to talk to Jacob, are you gonna make your assistant do it for me too?"

He laughed. "Very funny."

I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking in the living room, sitting next to Jacob, who was holding Jayden and just staring at the TV. "What is it that you're hiding from me?"

He shrugged. "I'm not hiding anything."

"Oh, c'mon, Jake." I sighed. "Just tell me."

"Lourdes was pregnant and she got a miscarriage."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, "When was that?"

"When you ran away and came here."

That long ago? How much did I miss? Chresanto came and passed me the plate that had the pancakes. I started digging in as soon as the delicious smell of it hit my nose.

"This is so good," I said, with my mouth full. I rolled my eyes in satisfaction.

When we heard them announce Chresanto's music video was about to be up next, it quickly caught my attention. I looked up and watched. Chresanto quickly grabbed the remote and was about to change it. But, I snatched the remote out of his hands.

"I wanna see it." I pout. "You never let me watch your music videos."

I heard Jacob laugh and started coughing to cover it up when I glared at him. I look back at the TV. I felt my jealousy and my anger went all the way up once I start seeing how many girls was feeling sexually on Chresanto while he lays down a king size bed, rapping.

When it was over, this other thot kissed him in the corner of his mouth and she wearing a bra that barely covered her boobs and a tong. I rolled my eyes before looking at Chresanto. Jacob laughed and stood up.

"Well, I'mma go," He place a hand on shoulder. "Don't kill him."

"I'll try not to." I said, between my teeth. Jacob laughed again before walking out.

"I don't see why you're mad." He shrugged. "It's a music video. What did you expect?"

"Seriously?" I stood up and threw my hands up dramatically. "How would you feel if I had all these boys touching and feeling on me?"

"If it was for a music video, I would understand."

I rolled my eyes. "We're going out tonight, and I'mma show how it feels. I'm gonna dance with every guy but you." Then, I smirked. "And you're gonna think of it as if I'm shooting a music video."

"Are you forreal?" He laughed and I nodded. "You're being petty, babe."

I smiled. "I know. And I'll make sure to enjoy every moment of it."

"C'mon, Zo." He grabbed my waist behind me. "You know how mad I'll get and you know how mad I get when I'm jealous."

I smirked. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that."

-

I took a quick shower after I made Jayden fall asleep. It's around 9 PM and while Chresanto and I go out, Bahja is downstairs to look after Jayden. I put on some lotion and started on my makeup and hair. Afterwards, I went to my closet and wore the tightest dress I own. I barely wear this dress.

I know, I'm overreacting.

But, I'm a girl. That's what we do. We overreact when we get mad or jealous. And I was feeling both. Can you blame me for wanting to make him jealous too?

I put on my pumps and walk down the hallway. I heard Bahja and Chresanto talking downstairs. I look at myself in a full body mirror and smiled. Though, I did feel a little too exposed. Whatever.

I walked down the stairs slowly. Only because I didn't wanna fall. Bahja gasp when she saw me and started clapping. When Chresanto saw me, his mouth drop and he quickly stood up.

"Hell no." He gave me a stern look. "You are not wearing that."

"Why not?" I caressed his cheek. "You don't like it?"

"Of course I like it." He roughly gripped my butt. "But, the other guys at the club is gonna wanna rip it off you as soon as you step in."

"Just like you wanna do, right?" I smirked but he rolled his eyes and huffed. "Exactly."

"If I was gay, I wouldn't hesitate to hit on you." Bahja said, walking towards me. "You look great, Nique!"

"Thanks for taking my side, Bahj." Chresanto stated, sarcastically.

"Well, we shall get going." I gave Bahja a hug. "I'll see you later and thanks for watching over Jayden."

She nodded. "No problem. Y'all have fun."

"Oh, I will." I smirked at Chresanto.

When we arrived at our destination, I got down before Chresanto could open the door for me. We walked in and he held my hand. I pulled my hand away and he look down at me.

"We have to act like strangers."

"Okay, but you can't drink tonight. You're pregnant." He told me. I almost forgot. I nodded, agreeing with him. "Since you get to dance with different guys, that means I get to dance with them strippers, right?"

"Fuck no." I frowned. "You already did that in your music video."

He ran his hand through his hair. "Why did I agree to this?"

I giggled. "Because you didn't have a choice. If you didn't go with me, I would've went by myself."

He chuckled deeply. "And you think I would've let you do that?"

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked away from him. I saw this fine guy sitting down, drinking a beer. I approached him. He whistled and smirked at me.

"Hey, ma." He licked his lips.

I grabbed his hand, making him stand up. I smirked and look up at him. "Dance with me."

vote and comment for next chapter ♡