Guest

* The wedding preparations have already been started.*

Y/M: Jungkook, you, your family and friends must stay at our guest house.

Jungkook: Why aunty?

Y/M: It is not good to see the bride before marriage and if you see her from now means how will you feel thrilled to see your soon to be wife on the wedding day.

Y/F: Believe me, you will love my daughter more on the wedding day.

Jungkook: Ok! Uncle, I will tell to my parents and friends.

Y/F: Your parents and friends can see her everyday, there is no problem with that cause you are the one who is marrying my daughter not them so.....

Jungkook: It is kind of unfair but it's your culture so I will do it anyways.

*In Y/N's room*

Y/N: Niharika, why don't you go and talk to Jimin oppa, he must be feeling alone.

Niharika: I don't want to get scoldings from mother, if you want you only go and accompany him. I won't give you even a single chance to talk to my brother-in-law.

Y/N: He is going to become my husband then why can't I talk to him.

Niharika: I don't know ask mother.

*Y/N got a call.*

Y/N: Niharika, can you go out for a bit? I am getting a call I need to attend it.

Niharika: Ok, only 5 minutes.

*OTP*

???: Hey sissy, how are you?

Y/N: I am good sis, how are you?

???: I am good, how are your studies going on?

Y/N: I graduated from university last month, sis.

???: Why didn't you call me on your graduation day? Atleast send me your graduation ceremony photos.

Y/N: Ok, sis. How is your life?

???: My photography skills improved, Where are you right now?

Y/N: I am in our house.

???: Why? What are you doing in India?

Y/N: I came to celebrate my wedding.

???: What? Your wedding? Why didn't you tell me about it? Why didn't you invite me? Who is that person that is snatching my baby  from me?

Y/N: Samanvi, don't shout like that. Just the wedding preparations started that's it.

Samanvi: I have the right to shout, why didn't you tell me? How can I not shout when my sister is getting married without telling me or inviting me?

Y/N: Ok then, come tomorrow from France to India for your dear sister.

Samanvi: Ok! I will pack my bags, you be ready to get attacked by me.

Y/N: Ok! Sissy, bye let's meet tomorrow.

Samanvi: Send me the details of my baby stealer that only your future husband, Ok! Bye.💋

Y/N: Ok!💋

*Call ended*

*Next day afternoon*

( I am in the airport waiting for Samanvi, she told she will be here before 1'O' clock but now it is 2'O' clock.)

Samanvi: Baby, I am here.

Y/N: Samanvi!

(We both hugged eachother, it has been a long time since we have met eachother, I was studying in Seoul and she was studying in France.)

Samanvi: Did you come alone, baby?

Y/N: Yes, I wanted to meet you so bad and I don't want to give the chance of seeing you first. I didn't tell anyone about you coming to Home.

Samanvi: You didn't send me the details of your future husband.

Y/N: Why sending you the details when you will be seeing him.

Samanvi: Atleast tell me his name.

Y/N: I won't.

*They reached their house*

Niharika: Where have you been?

Y/N: I went to airport.

Niharika: Why?

Y/N: To pick up my sister.

Niharika: Did you go to pick up, Samanvi sis?

Samanvi: Yes.

Niharika: Sis, I missed you so much, how have you been?

Samanvi: I too missed you, I am perfectly fine, look.

Niharika: Mom, Dad look who is home after 6 years.

Y/M: Who are you talking about?

*Coming into living room.*

Y/M: Ah! Samanvi, did you forget that you have home?

*While hugging her.*

Samanvi: Amma, I didn't forget that I have a home, I was just too much into my studies and photography that's it.

Y/M: And Y/N, why didn't you tell us that she is going to come to India Today?

Y/N: Did you think that I will lose a single chance to meet her first?

Y/F: Samanvi, how are you?

Samanvi: I am fine, Nanna.

Y/M: You go and take rest, Samanvi.

Samanvi: I will. After I see my baby's future husband.

Y/M: Niharika, take Samanvi to our guest house.

Y/N: Amma, I will take her there.

Niharika: You need not to worry about it, I will take sis there.

Samanvi: Why can't my baby take me there?

Y/M: It's just that they must not see eachother until their marriage.

Samanvi: Is this a love marriage or Arranged marriage?

Y/N: It is a love marriage.

Samanvi: They have already seen eachother so many times, then why should they wait?

Y/M: It's just our culture.