Chapter 11

Y/N:Who are they?Gunavathi.

Gunavathi: Y/N,they are your parents,don't you remember them?

Y/N: I don't remember them.

Gunavathi: Auntie and uncle,you stay here,I'll go call a doctor.

Y/N:Gunavathi,don't leave me with them.

Gunavathi:Y/N,they are your parents they won't harm you.

*Shweta and BTS entered into the room while Gunavathi was about to leave the room*

Gunavathi:Shweta,Y/N is saying that she doesn't remember her own parents.

Shweta: Let us go get a doctor first.

*They got a doctor*

Doctor:We need to do some tests to know what happened and also she must take a few X-Rays.

*After they did all the tests and took X-Rays.*

Doctor:She is having Retrograde amnesia.

Shweta: She doesn't remember what happened in the past i.e what happened in India before she came to Seoul.

Y/N's parents:Our own daughter doesn't remember us,what in the world?

Y/N:Why don't I remember what happened in India,I came here to spend some time with my family but I can't even remember who are  my parents.

*Y/N was getting a severe headache and she was screaming with pain.*

{Y/N was screaming.So I went to calm her.}

Jungkook:Babe,calm down take rest.

{I kissed her forehead and made her sleep.}

Y/N's father:Who are you?why are you calling my daughter babe and why did you kiss her?

Jungkook:Sir,I am her boyfriend.

Y/N's father:I am her father without my permission how can you be her boyfriend?

Jungkook:Oh!you are my Y/N's father that means you are my father-in-law.

Y/N's father:She is not your Y/N and I am not going to give my daughter to you YOUNG MAN,UNDERSTAND?

Jungkook:But we love each other so much.

{I am in the verge of crying,my hyungs took me out and I started crying my heart out.}

{I love Y/N with my whole heart and her father is saying we can't marry each other.}

*Y/N woke up.*

(As soon as I opened my eyes,I got slapped on my left cheek by the middle-aged person.)

Y/N:Why are you slapping me,you have no rights to slap me.JUNGKOOK!

{I heard Y/N scream my name so I went in.}

Jungkook:What happened Y/N?

Y/N:This person slapped me without any reason.

Y/N's father:I slapped you cause you are having a boyfriend without my permission.

Y/N:Why should I take your permission?who are you and why did you come to see me?

Y/N's father:I am your father.

Y/N:What is the proof that 'you' are 'my father'?

*Y/N's father showed Y/N her childhood pictures.*