Expect the unexpected

*Meanwhile in Seoul*

Jungkook's P.O.V :

{I tried calling Y/N ,she didn't answer my calls,so I called her friends.}

*on the call*

Jungkook : Shweta, did Y/N call you?

Shweta : Yes, but she called me like 2 hours ago.

Jungkook : She told me she will call me after she landed in India,I feel like something happend to her,I am worried she is not even answering my calls.

*Meanwhile in their apartment*

[Gunavathi is watching Indian news, a news caught her eyes,her hands and forehead started sweating.She called Shweta to conform what she saw was true or not.]

[Shweta kept the call on hold and went to Gunavathi and asked what she want. Gunavathi showed her the news and Shweta  also started trembling.]

*On the call*

Shweta : Jungkook , we immediately need to go to India(she said while her voice was trembling.)

Jungkook : Why? Did something happened to Y/N?

Shweta : Her plane got crashed in India while landing,18 people were dead on the spot while others were admitted in hospital with severe injuries ,we need to go to India as fast as possible.

*She cut the call and told Gunavathi to pack some clothes including passports.*

*Jungkook was a crying mess by the end of call, Namjoon entered the room and saw Jungkook crying.*

Namjoon : Jungkook, what happened ? why are you crying?

Jungkook : Hyung Y/N's plane got crashed , we must go to India as fast as possible.

Namjoon : I'll ask Bang Pd nim to arrange something so that we can go, you pack some clothes and take your passport .

*Namjoon asked Bang Pd nim to arrange a private jet so that they can go to India without any fan interactions and Bang Pd arranged what Namjoon asked for.*

[Time skip]

*They arrived in India,they rushed to the hospital where Y/N  is admitted ,they asked where Y/N is.*

*The hospital was in chaos.*

Receptionist : She is in the operating room by the way who are you guys?

Shweta : We're her friends, thank you for telling us where she is.

Receptionist : One of you please  fill the forms.

Shweta and Gunavathi : Guys we will fill the forms you go and wait near the operating theater.

BTS  : Okay!

*They all were waiting outside the operation theater after some time the doctor came outside the theater.*

Shweta : Doctor,how is Y/N? (In Malayalam.)

Doctor : Yes, she is out of danger but she is still unconscious we will be shifting her to ICU.(In Malayalam.)

Shweta : Can we see her after she gets conscious?(In Malayalam.)

Doctor : Yes , we will inform  you once she is conscious.(In Malayalam.)

[After like half an hour.]

*Y/N is now conscious.*

Nurse : Doctor she is conscious.(In Malayalam.)

Doctor : Inform her guardians about it and tell them only one person can see her at a time.(In Malayalam.)

Nurse : She is conscious, only one of you can go inside at a time.(In Malayalam.)

Shweta : Guys Y/N is conscious,Jungkook you go inside.(In Korean.)

Jungkook : Okay!

Y/N : Baby,why am I in a hospital ?and what are you doing in India?

Jungkook : Baby, the plane you were in was crashed while it was landing that is the reason why you are in hospital and it is also the reason why I am here.

Y/N : Baby, my head is hurting so much.

Jungkook : Baby, you take rest.

Shweta : Guys, I'll call her parents .

*Shweta called Y/N's parents and told them what happened. Now Y/N's parents are on their way to Kerala.*

Shweta : Guys Y/N's parents are on their way ,my house is near by let us go and rest for a while.

BTS : Okay,let us go.

Gunavathi : I'll stay near Y/N until her parents come, you guys go and take rest.

[After 1 hour.]

* Her parents came in while Y/N was talking with Gunavathi.*

Y/M/N : Y/N ,how are you?

Y/N : Gunavathi who are they?