Meeting Y/N's childhood friends

*Y/N is going with her besties to meet her childhood friends, including BTS.*

Jungkook: Babe, are you feeling sleepy? If you are, then you can put your head on my shoulder.

Y/N: Babe, it's fine, I 'am not feeling sleepy. Do I look tired?

Jungkook: You look a little tired but, you're looking good.

*Jungkooks dress:-

Y/N's dress:-

*They all reached the place

*They all reached the place.*

Y/N: Guys, where are you taking me?

Shweta: Y/N, we are going to meet our childhood friends.

Gunavathi: Y/N, we are meeting the friends we have studied together in school.

Y/N: Oh!Okay! let's hurry then they must be waiting for us.

Jungkook: My baby is energetic again.

Jimin: Why are flirting with Y/N so shamelessly right in front of us?

Y/N: Bro, in which way is that even known as flirting? My baby doesn't even know what is the meaning of flirting.

BTS except for Jungkook: Don't baby him Y/N~ie, he is a grown man.

Shweta&Gunavathi: Guys, we are here. Stop arguing.

*Y/N's friends*

*Y/N's friends*

From top left to right down:-

names:-1.Rekha,2.Rhea,3.Shweta,4.Vyshnavi,5.Manogna,6.Srujana,7.Rajini,8.Gunavathi,
9

.Harshitha,10.Akshara,      11.Harika,12.Y/N.

Y/N: Who are these people where are our childhood friends?
Shweta: These are our friends   Y/N.
Rekha: Y/N don't you remember me, I am your friend Rekha. We used to talk about your crush on Jungkook.
Y/N: Yes, I kind of remember you.
Y/N's friends: Why is she acting as if she doesn't remember us, Gunavathi?
Gunavathi: She really doesn't remember you guys, she has retrograde amnesia.
Shweta: But she can remember everything, no need to worry.
Vyshnavi: Ok then let's help her remember the things.
Y/N: First can you guys tell me your names?
*Everyone told her their names.*
Jungkook: Hi guys! I am Y/N's boyfriend .
Rekha: You look so similar, what is your name?
Jungkook: My name is Jeon Jungkook.
Akshara: You are our Y/N's crush, that only boyfriend.
Manogna: Hooooo, finally you achieved your biggest goal, Y/N.
Y/N: Thank you, guys.
*They took Y/N to their school and meet their teachers.*
{The more I know about Y/N, the more I fall for her. I thank myself for accepting to Y/N's proposal or else we would have never been in this place.}
(I am trying to remember everything as fast as possible. Now I remember my school times they are so precious memories and I remember how naughty I used to be in those days. That is the reason teachers remember me till date.)
Y/N: Oh! My respected teachers, I am so happy to meet you all again and I am inviting all of you to a small party will you please try to come, I will send you the day, timings and venue again in our  watsapp group.
Teachers: We will try our best to come Y/N/N "your nickname".
Y/N: And I thank each and everyone for helping me to remember my past. Hope to see you soon, bye.
*BTS except Jungkook in their mind: She is having such a good manners and she will be perfect for our Jungkook.*
Y/N: Guys, I hope you also come to the party.
Rajini: Yes, Y/N we will definitely come are you going to call our class boys then.
Y/N: I will try to call them but I don't have their recent phone numbers.
Jungkook: Baby, no boys allowed.
Y/N: Then are you also not going to come?
Jungkook: Babe, don't you want me to be in the party?
Y/N: I want to see my brothers also in the party.
Jungkook: How many brothers do you have , Y/N?
Harika: Don't worry she treats each and every boy she knows as her own brother, you no need to worry about she  cheating on you in the future.