Chapter 12

#Guys listen to the song while reading the story.#

*Y/N faints*

*Y/N wakes up after 15 minutes*

Y/N: You guys are my parents. Where is my sister then?

Y/N's parents: Finally, somehow she remembers us.

Y/N: Nanna(Father), he is my boyfriend, his name is Jeon Jungkook.

*Y/N called Jungkook to introduce him to her parents.*

Y/N's father: I know it but, how dare you get a boyfriend without my permission, huh?

Y/N: I love him from 2015, nanna. Don't you remember nanna, I used to fangirl over a Korean group called BTS. He is from BTS nanna and if you want to know about his personality he is kind-hearted, caring and also he is so talented.

Jungkook: Babe, you have loved me since you were 16 years old.

Y/N's father: I told you to stop watching Korean songs, didn't I?

Y/N: But I could not stop myself from watching them, which is why I fought with you guys to study fashion designing in Seoul.

 Y/N's father: Okay, I'll watch him from now on. If I like his behavior, I am going to allow you guys to marry.

Jungkook and Y/N: Yay! Thank you!

*Y/N discharged from the hospital after 3 days gladly her bones didn't break.*

*Y/N's friends took Y/N to the places they visited in their childhood. So, she can remember her past.*