On His Hands (s5)

Start from the beginning

He moseys his way out of the room, slamming the door, Charlie notices that the others are clearly not happy. He wants to apologize for his cousin's actions, but he knows it won't be a good time, so he walks out to follow y/n.

Oscar: What exactly happened with y/n, Weiss?

Weiss: It's...a long story.

Back with the celestials, y/n was making his way through the halls, attempting to find his way to the kitchen to get a drink.

Charlie: Hey! Y/n! I asked if we could talk!

The demon rolls his eyes before turning around, clearly irritated. He scratches the side of his head, trying to make light of the fact that he was hoping to avoid all this.

Y/n: oh, that's right.... Sorry. I completely forgot you wanted to talk.

His cousin crossed his arms, as if he didn't believe a word he was hearing.

Charlie: I asked you a minute ago.

Y/n: That just goes to show how much I care right now.

Charlie realized y/n was about to walk away, so he quickly used his time-stopping ability to get behind him, so when y/n turned around, he saw Charlie, which scared him.

Y/n: YOU!! Fuck....how come I didn't notice you slowing down time?

Charlie: Morningstars aren't the only ones who can keep a secret up their sleeve. I need to speak with you about your power.

Y/n: is there a reason? Can't you see that I'm fine?

Charlie: No, you aren't! I'm not sure what's going on here, but from what I've seen, your powers are causing an imbalance within you.

Y/n: Did my sarcasm really hurt you that much?

Charlie: no, because I understand that's a part of who you are, but you're starting to do things you used to do enos ago.

Y/n: (raises an eyebrow) So what if I raise my voice at the schnee?

Charlie: Schnee?! You're going to call her that again? Y/n! SHE'S THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!

Y/n: NOT ANY MORE!!

Things between them were becoming tense; Charlie knew it wouldn't be good to enrage him, but he can't stand back and let y/n think what he's doing is okay.

Charlie: I'm not going to ask, but you never ever spoke to her like that, even when you allegedly hated each other.

Y/n: (growls) tsk, you already have a girlfriend, so mind your own business and worry about her.

Charlie: What the hell? You're my cousin! you're a member of my family. How can I not be concerned after noticing your powers are messing with you?

Y/n: (smirking) How do you know it's my abilities? What if all I'm doing is giving up on them?

Charlie: What do you mean?

Y/n: Let's face it, Charlie, with the way things are going, there's no way they're going to save Mantle. They aren't going to give penny to Ironwood, and they're definitely not going to work with Salem any time soon. We're both stuck in the middle, waiting to see what happens.

Charlie: No, we can help! Back in the room, I noticed you had an idea; what was it?

Y/n: (yawns) I'll tell you later because I need to get a drink first.

Charlie reaches for Y/n shoulder's as he is about to walk away.

Charlie: I'm not kidding!

Before he can make contact, y/n turns around and grabs his arm, pushing him away.