☯︎Chance meeting☯︎

Start from the beginning

"And thanks for saving Takemitchi"

Y/n nodded. She then came face to face with Hansen.

Hansen had ordered a group of men to slow down Mikey as he tried to stop him.

"Hansen.."

"What is it Y/n? You look so sad..Haha you should tell me why?" He teased.

"Shut up!" She snapped landing a kick on his leg as he dodged, getting hit on his chest.

"My my...what power..you do fit the rumors Y/n..Interesting" he held his leg.

"My turn" he charged at her hitting her from the side.

Y/n gaurded it but was pushed away from the impact.

"But you are no match for me"He hit her successively...she tried to guard every hit but she fell on the ground.

"I don't see your protector here haha..."he looked around for Kanbe.

On the other side..

"Don't know how long we can keep this up" Mitsuya said as
shoved away the men.

"The fact that they keep coming is of concern. Its like they want us to stop of exhaustion or something and Mikey is being surrounded too!" Draken shouted from the other side.

.....

"Mikey! Come at me. Lets see what you got!" Osanai provokes him as the others try to strangle him.

"Hmph" Mikey punches away the men....racing towards Osanai as he was fed up of his tactics.

The others watched as he lifted his leg high up and smashed Osanai to the ground!! In one shot he was out!

They trembled with fear at the sight.

"The invinsible mikey" they whispered amongst themselves.

Mikey turned around"Where was I?"