I shot her a glare too, but quickly got rid of it because I'm kind of scared of her. She gave me an angry "I'll murder you if you look at me like that again" type of smile.

"Oh yeah, I was going to ask you Tomioka," Uzui started with a smirk, "How'd you land a girl as hot as (y/n)?" He asked.

Hearing those words leave Uzui's mouth made me want to peg him with an iced snowball. Hard.

"Uzui, back off man. Tomioka just got back and had to deal with an already crazed lunatic who was after her." Sabito explained and then the room got quiet.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I knew that but was just trying to tease you." Uzui apologized.

"It's fine, I should probably cool off too." I said.

"But that doesn't mean I won't stop teasing you about having her." Uzui smiled.

"Hell yeah, we'll make fun of it til the day you die." Sanemi agreed.

I released a sigh as I tried to calm myself down.

Why do I still work here?

Everyone got back to their workspaces and made comments about (y/n) and I here and then which annoyed me...but what else could I do about it?

.   .   .

The day went on and we were now teaching our classes. I was in the gym and it was the last class of the day, meaning I had the Kamado Squad next.

Here we go...

3...
2...
1...

As if on cue I heard Zenitsu scream and Inosuke's threats right after as a blue and yellow flash bolted through the doors.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" Zenitsu screamed.

"NOT UNTIL YOU SHOW ME YOU CAN BEAT ME" Inosuke shouted louder.

I pinched the bridge of my nose as they ran throughout the gym, Tanjiro not far behind telling them to stop.

I waited for the two to approach me closer, and without hesitation I snatched both of the boys by the back of their shirts and forced them on the ground.

The two now kneeled before me as the rest of the class walked in.

"What did I say about yelling and running in the hallways?" I asked as I glared at the two boys.

"M-Mr. Tomioka, please don't be too har-"

"Kamado, kneel." I said annoyed.

.      .      .

Now kneeling before me were the three boys and the rest of the kids in the class were doing their stretches.

"The way you three behave is uncanny. The first day I'm back and you're already giving me a headache just before summer break. Honestly it amazes me the things you come up with to torture others with." I said as I stood before the three boys.

Zenitsu raised his hand.

"Yes Zenitsu?" I sighed.

"S-sir...it's not my fault I swear! It's all Inosuke's doing! And why is Tanjiro in here when he was trying to stop us!?" He cried.

I rolled my eyes and gave Zenitsu a reality slap, immediately stopping his cries.

"Kamado is in here because he was apart of the running and yelling too. Now then, you three will be doing push ups until class is over. Understand?" I said harshly.

"Whatever you say sissy lover boy." Inosuke spoke in a mocking tone.

My eyes widened and I glared towards him.

Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu gasped as Tanjiro gave Inosuke a good hit on the head.

"That was disrespectful Inosuke!" Tanjiro reprimanded.

Inosuke gave him a look telling him he didn't care and side glanced me with a smirk.

"Oh? And, just what do you have to say about my relationship Hashibira?" I questioned with the glare I give to only those who really piss me off.

All three of the boys began to cower, and even Inosuke was wishing he hadn't said what he did.

Thus causing the boys to run 40 extra laps and earning Inosuke an extra set of push ups.

And with that the day ended.

"See you tomorrow, good work today." I said as the students left.

"Yeah yeah," Inosuke grumbled.

"Hashibira. Come back." I said as he carelessly looked back at me.

Once the rest of the students left I motioned him to sit down.

"Alright, what's the deal between you and Agatsuma?" I finally asked him.

Inosuke rested his chin on his fist as he looked away from me.

"Why should I tell you?" He questioned.

I shot him another glare.

"Agh, it just annoys me on how much of a scaredy cat he is! I'm just trying to toughen him up!" He said as he threw his arms up in the air.

"...you know that's never going to happen right?" I deadpanned.

"Yeah I know, I just hate to see him like that. It's kind of pathetic."

I let out yet another sigh as J spoke softly.

"Look, if you really want to toughen him up, chasing and threatening him isn't the way to go. Agatsuma doesn't learn with brute force or with being talked into it. Figure out what it is he desires and toughen him up through that." I explained.

Inisuke looked at me with widened eyes, and then a flash of determination washed over his face.

"I'll threaten him with women then!" He said triumphantly and stood up.

"No wait-"

"Thanks mister I love my girlfriend see you tomorrow!" He shouted as he rammed through the door.

I face palmed as I sat there in pain.

I just made things worse.

Whatever...only four more days to go...

Then the year will be over...and I don't have to hear those god awful screams for 40 days...

It was then that I heard another scream ring out through the school.

I single tear rolled down my cheek as I got up to go chase them around and catch the two boys for, once again, disturbing the other clubs.

Or I'm cursed for all time.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
Tadaaa! Three chapters as promised!

I hope you enjoyed them all!

Stay hydrated!

Word count 1540 words