"I don't want to ruin you and Jia's friendship. You're the best thing she has and when I'm not around-" Jungkook stopped talking when Taehyung started to speak up. "How long are you staying exactly because you've been saying this for weeks but you're not leaving. So... you have a reason you're staying... what is it?" Now Taehyung needed answers and he planned to get them although Jungkook felt a little overwhelmed. "I don't know but-"

Taehyung shook his head. "I think you should go." This was more than Taehyung could handle right now and maybe he was overreacting but Jungkook just agreed to this all being just a 'thing' between them and it hurt Taehyung honestly. "What?" Jungkook scoffed at that. "Are you mad? I mean... if you want me to lie then sure I will but I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that we're gonna be in a relationship and be happy. I'm not capable of that. I... I like you but I just..."

"You like me but you don't want to be with me." Taehyung finished what Jungkook wasn't able to say. "And that's fine." Taehyung gulped. "It's fine. I don't want to date you either. I..." Taehyung didn't know what he was saying anymore but the words just came out. The two sitting in the same spots quietly. "... Good... because we wouldn't work." Jungkook bit his lip and nodded. Taehyung looking elsewhere as he nodded. "... Yeah."

This was the crazy part though. As much as Taehyung knew Jungkook didn't see anything serious with him... he didn't care. Not right now at least. In his mind he went by, enjoy it now and cry about it later. So that was what he was going to do, enjoy it now and cry about it later and so he pushed away his feelings, crawled to Jungkook, pushed him down, and pressed his lips against Jungkook's. "I hate you." Taehyung suddenly spoke between kisses.

"You should." Jungkook breathed out as Taehyung kissed his neck. "So much," Taehyung said as he then began sucking at Jungkook's neck. "Good," Jungkook responded with a shaky breath and that was all they shared as he then flipped them over and looked at Taehyung from above. "Hate me. It'll be easier for you." Jungkook said quietly. His lips slightly swollen from Taehyung's doings. Gulping, Taehyung grabbed the back of Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer, breathing just against Jungkook's lips.

Nothing said but Taehyung took in the words. It made him smile, laugh even because he was hurt already and hating Jungkook wouldn't do any good. For god sake Taehyung's a angry crier so either way he would be crying by the time Jungkook left him. "... I don't hate you." Taehyung mumbled out which made Jungkook sigh and open his mouth but Taehyung didn't allow Jungkook to say anything since he spoke up. "I hate that you made me fall for you knowing you weren't going to be here to love me back."

Then just like that, Taehyung slipped away from Jungkook and sat at the edge of his bed. Scratching the back of his neck, Taehyung felt tears swell but he held those back by tilting his head up. "You should go. My parents are-" Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who spoke. "Your parents don't wake up until six, so don't lie now." He said with a dull tone which made Taehyung bite his lip and nod slowly before he spoke. "Fine, you're right. You should go now because I can't handle looking at you right now." Taehyung breathed out.

Jungkook gulped at those words as he looked at the bed then back at Taehyung who was looking away. "... You said I don't love you back." Jungkook suddenly brought up as he stood from the bed, ready to leave but he needed to make something clear. "Don't get me wrong Tae... I like you, more than like you but there's... there is a lot of baggage to me and there's my parents... Jia too and we just can't risk anything for a little fling between us." Jungkook gulped.

Out came a broken, "Yeah." from Taehyung who was holding back his cry for some while but when he answered Jungkook his voice broke and the tears fell but he was quick to wipe them away and recollect himself by the time Jungkook was in front of him. Taehyung really didn't want to do this in front of Jungkook but at this point he couldn't help but do so. "You're supposed to be gone." Taehyung sniffled as he then stood up to try walk away but Jungkook stopped him and held his waist softly.

"I... I love you." It took a minute for Jungkook to actually come out and say it but when he did, Taehyung's eyes slightly widened as he looked at Jungkook. "You... what?" Taehyung sniffled although he was trying hard not to sniffle. Brushing Taehyung's hair back, Jungkook traced his finger down Taehyung's collarbone and then looked at Taehyung. "I love you." Leaning in, Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips. "So much." He mumbled before he pressed his lips onto Taehyung's.

And although they were both so fucking confused, they didn't move away from each other. The only time they did pull away from each other was when they were discarding each others clothes. Was this going to be one of many mistakes? Probably but in the moment, they didn't care about what was going to happen.