"If there's so much as a scratch on her, I'll rip you apart limb by limb." He said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled down at Sarah.

"Ready?"

"Yeah!"

***

The little princess and I talked a lot. I mean a lot. She talked about everything and anything as I tried to understand what she was saying. By the end of our shopping trip, most of the bags in my hands were hers. Only one belonged to me.

I would've brought a bodyguard with me like when I normally went shopping, but I felt like Sarah wouldn't like the idea of a big man in all black following us around.

She picked out several dresses for herself, which I happily paid for. The bag that belonged to me had a matching onesie that she and I picked out. She told me how she doesn't have anyone to match with so I offered.

We were currently pulling into the driveway, where Vincent was standing with his hands crossed across his chest. He's more like her dad than brother I swear.

I took out the car keys and opened my door. I made my way to the back and lifted her out of her seat, setting her on my hip. We walked closer to where Vincent was standing. He held out his hand, probably for Sarah but I gave him the car keys instead.

"Get the bag's asshole." I smiled sweetly.

He grunted and opened his mouth to talk, but his eyes landed on Sarah and he closed it. As we walked into the living room. Ryder was awake by the time I was back and it seemed he missed Sarah more than me by the way he screamed her name and ran to give her a hug first.

Whatever. I don't care. It's cool.

"Can we put on our matchy matchy pwease?" She asked as she tugged on my pants.

"Of course sweetheart. Just wait for Vincent to bring it all in." I said.

I picked up Ryder and gave him a hug. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and stayed there.

"What did you do while I was gone?" I asked.

"That man played firetrucks with me." He said pointing at Vincent.

And he was telling me to stay away from Sarah.

"He's here, let's put them on now!" She said as she dragged Vincent's leg to make him approach us faster. I put Ryder down and he ran back to his firetrucks.

"Let's go put them on!" I smiled down at her.

We walked out back into the living room where her brother and Ryder were

We walked out back into the living room where her brother and Ryder were. Ryder was in Vincent's arms half asleep, sucking on his thumb. I still can't believe he had the audacity to go bat-shit crazy on me for spending time with Sarah.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, making his head turn towards Sarah and I.

He had a baby smile and his face was soft as he looked at Sarah but when his gaze turned to me it changed into a hard glare.

"It's 10 and they went out the whole day. They're in their rooms." He answered.

"So you spent the day alone with Ryder?" I asked.

"I don't trust guards with little kids." He said.

He looked back down and stood up with him in his arms.

"You look beautiful Sarah," He said, kissing her cheek. "Let's go to sleep now it's late okay?"

"Okay." She said, she pulled my arm down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight."

I returned the kiss. "Goodnight."

The three of them walked upstairs as I cleaned the living room with all Ryder's toys. I finished cleaning and went upstairs to my room. I was in a deep sleep until screaming woke me up.

No that's not right, moaning woke me up. The fuck? It was coming from Kena's room beside me. She knows she isn't supposed to bring anyone to a damn safe house.

"Lucas!" Oh fuck no. Their moans were loud and disruptive. I tried to sleep but after 20 minutes, I gave up. I had to catch on Brooklyn Nine-Nine so I went down to the living room.

"Go away. Your presence ruins my peace." A voice in the dark spoke.

"Ah! Dear lord!" I said, grabbing my heart. I switched on the lights to see Vincent sitting there, with his arm over his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing? Why the fuck are you in the dark?" I asked, catching my breath.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch furthest away from him. I turned on the TV in hopes of drowning out their moans. They sound fucking feral. I could still hear them loud and clear.

"Ah! Lucas!"

"I'm going to fucking kill myself." I whispered.

"Be my guest." Vincent said.

"Fuck you."

"I'd rather not."

"I hate you."

"Really? I was convinced we were best friends." He said sarcastically.

I heard little footsteps and turned my head to Sarah and Ryder running down holding hands and their teddy bears. How did Ryder wake up? I didn't know about Sarah but Ryder could sleep through anything. Sarah probably woke him up when she did.

"Ori! Why are they screaming? We have to help them!" Ryder rushed out.

"I- Uh- Well- They're just watching a horror movie. We don't need to help them." I said, pulling them towards me. I held Ryder in the crook of my neck as Sarah leaned on my shoulder and held my arm.

"Mhm!" I heard again.

"Holy shit, they've been at it for like 40 minutes. Some damn stamina." I yawned.

"It's not even that much. Shut up." I heard from beside me.

That's the last thing I remembered before I fell into a deep slumber.