8 ✎ Bamboleo!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You found yourself inside the forest again, sneaking around between trees and and rocks. You and Wonwoo decided to ditch the confined streets of the village for the open space the woods had to offer, as you were faced with too many dead ends. You did get lucky twice, but you didn't trust that miracles would happen again, nor your pursuers to be as guilible too. At least forests don't have dead ends, right?

Speaking of the devil, they seemed to notice you two entering the woods and quickly followed your lead. Still as energetic as ever, much to your dismay.

It was harder to run on the canopy than the streets, as it was covered in more obstacles, the random, slippery moss-covered rocks and logs sprawled all around you, the giant leaves that blocked your vision sometimes, and most importantly the trees, the stupid trees with their giant roots coming out the ground, and their annoyingly long branches that never failed to scratch your face each time you passed by them.

After going deeper inside the forest, Wonwoo finally broke the silence, "We have like three people trying to kill us right now, what are we supposed to do?"

"Actually, it's more like six." you rectified, as a matter of fact.

"Oh, sorry I wasn't specific enough!" He retorted.

"Well at least now we know that I need to take you back safely to the royal castle."

"It won't be happening any time soon from the looks of it." He scoffed, clearly done with everything. You looked at his profile and rolled your eyes, does he always have to be so negative about everything?

"Oh please, it's not that ba—aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" you found yourself flying head first and rolling like a bowling ball down a small landslide after tripping over the root that was oh so conviently placed on your way. You finally arrived at the bottom in a loud thud after your little 'inside a washing machine' experience, laying on your back, your arms extended like a starfish, your body aching all over. The sound the rustling leaves were making sounded like nature was laughing at you, and that made your blood boil even harder.

Bad. Stupid fucking tree. I'm not guilty of buying books made with your paper anymore, fuck you.

Wonwoo swiftly slid down and jumped next to you, offering you a helping hand that your reluctantly took. "See, I told you not to say that word..." he scolded, you should've known better, it already happened to you like at least three times, and you still never learned.

There was no time to be beat yourself down, as you took off again the moment your feet touched the ground.

"What a dumb place to put a tree in!" You angrily said, spitting some dirt that had gotten inside our mouth.

"In the middle of a forest?" He asked, amused at your outburst. And you clearly noticed it, which made you even angrier.

"Just shut up. At least I think we lost them—" An arrow grazed your arm, landing on the tree trunk in front of you. Really now!?? "That's it I'm never gonna open my mouth again."

In Your Book ✎ Wonwoo X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें