4 ✎ Can You Please Stop Pushing Me Off A Cliff?

Clink

Clink.

You felt something small hit your forehead and nest itself next to your right ear.

Clank.

Again, that sharp feeling of pain spreading from that certain point of your forehead to the rest of your head. It wasn't enough to hurt you, but it sure was enough to cause you discomfort.

You stirred from your sleep with a slight headache, probably from the fall earlier. Propping your body on your elbows, you fluttered your eyes open, immediately regretting your decision as the bright sunlight blinded you.

You groaned and fell back on the slighty wet grass, your hands covering your poor eyes.

"You're finally up, sleepyhead."

You shot your eyes open and immediately sat up straight, looking for the author of the masculine voice.

Wonwoo was sitting tailor style on the grass surrounded by tall trees, a hand full of pebbles while his other was juggling with one.

"Were you throwing pebbles at me?" you asked, eyeing the white little rocks next to your body, "Wait no, don't answer that- Where the hell are we?" asking the more important question.

"That's what I've been meaning to ask you." he stated, letting the remaining pebbles fall on the ground and standing up, dusting his black pants in the process.

You looked around the oddly familiar forest, You don't recall being at a forest with trees this high and a green this vibrant, but it felt as if you've been here before. The trees extended as far as you could see in front of you, and despite the intimidating height, it was weirdly welcoming. Yet, you still couldn't put a finger on it.

A loud roar echoed in the sky making trees vibrate. You looked up at the sky, using your hand as a shield from the sun, you could make out a flying creature. You squinted your eyes trying to take a better look, the large fairy-looking wings hid its body but as soon as it turned around your eyes widened in shock. It's a dragon-fly!

"We're in my story..." you mumbled under your breath. But seemingly loud enough for Wonwoo to hear.

"What? Where did you bring me?" he asked, looking at the back of your body as you stared in awe at the sky and trees. It was surreal, this world was exactly as you imagined, from the color of the trees down to the smallest gummy bear on them.

"And what was that?" He pointed at the soaring creature.

"First of all, I didn't bring you anywhere, and second of all it's obviously a Dragon-fly." You turned around to look at him, placing your hands on your hips.

"Sorry to break it to you, but that's not what a dragonfly looks like." he said, referring to the insect.

You furrowed your brows and confusedly stared at him, "You out of all people should know better."