Chapter60:24 Hours Ago.

Start from the beginning

I chased after them from Miyagi to Niigata, we were on the road for almost an hour, I decided to take a shortcut since I recognized them. Akihiko got involved with them before.

I took a shortcut and by this time, the sun was already coming up. I knew an agency that could help me, I knocked and since I already called in a few minutes ago, a member of the agency met me at their front door and handed me that warehouse lay out, I thanked them and went on my way. I haven't eaten anything and haven't had enough sleep but I'll be just fine after I save that Brat's ass from getting killed by theses people. Mafia Kise isn't merciful to mess with and she happened to be on their bad side, how lucky. I turn my phone off since I didn't want my cover to be blown since it was either it'll make some kind of noise or I'll drop it or their hacker detects it along with my own trackers and devices, I shut them all off. No sending an SOS signal anytime soon...

I snuck in, everything was alright until my cover was blown. I cursed myself, I pull up the hood of my jacket and pull down my hat along with fixing my mask. I snuck around, I made the guards collapse or pass out, I stuck some on handcuffs and stuck them under a knife. They've been moving around and I don't know how much longer I can hold them off. Setsuko was in the very inner part of the warehouse, secured and guarded.

I checked the time, it was already past lunch!? Cold sweat was running down my body, I probably looked pale, dark circles under my arms, blood stained clothes with bruises and scratches on my body. I'm totally gonna punch Setsuko on the face for this.

So much from getting back home before Kenma wakes up, he's probably awake already tho I'm still upset about him taking over the bed and leaving me no choice but to sleep in a separate room. I'm running out of knives and my last resort is a gun and tranquilizers and I had a great idea, I'd set fire to some of their little crates that labeled "Sleeping chemicals." I placed them all around the area and as I connected all of it to one device that I picked up from one of the guards earlier. I made a little noise which diverted their attention to my area, they came in and they were a lot. I snuck up behind them and when they noticed me, I waved the device around before activating all the sleeping chemicals.

I jumped down to the main hall, Setsuko was yelling from a room and I pinpointed it, I barged in, the alarm went off and I immediately untied her. "Call this number, they'll be asking a lot of questions but tell them that you relay a message saying "Stay put or I die." Can you do that?" I asked her and she nodded while opening her phone, I placed explosives on the wall, I dragged her behind some crates and made the wall explode. I heard footsteps closing in, this is my first time being all alone in a situation like this. I dragged her to the opening, I saw Tooru's car in the distance and I sighed subtly, there was a small way back to main land, we were in a warehouse by the port and the sea was just a couple meters below. "Setsuko. Whatever happens, don't let Tooru get close to the warehouse. Alarms are everywhere." I said and she hesitantly nodded. We were about to escape when I got shot on the left backside of my waist, I fell to the floor and Setsuko came down to help me up. I thank myself for wearing a bulletproof vest underneath my clothes but the fatigue finally caught up to me and I was loosing consciousness. "Call them." I whispered and she took out her phone, the ruble made a cut on my arm and it started bleeding, Setsuko was trembling, the muffled voices surrounded us and I wasn't gonna let them win after all my effort infiltrating them alone, I gathered up all my strength and tried sitting up.

"RUN!" I yelled at her as I made the other explosives explode and made the debris crumble over the guys, the chemical smoke was  spreading and I could see it leaking out. Setsuko ran while I fell over, I was hanging over deep waters... I felt arms around me and I passed out...

The next thing I know is I woke up in a familiar living room... I'm in Akihiko's house... WTF AM I DOING IN MY EX'S HOUSE!? I abruptly got up and limped over to the door, I guess I just got here, my wounds are still uncleaned and when I got to my motorcycle, the engine was still warm. Akihiko came out the house "Y/N!" He exclaimed while running up to me "Akihiko... I need to get home now!" I demanded as I reached out for my keys which were in his hands, he moved them away from me "Your NOT driving to Minato City in that state!" He exclaimed "Why do you care!? We've been over for over a year! Let me just go home and stop pretending to care for me!" I screamed at him "LET ME TAKE YOU TO MINATO! YOU CAN GET IN AN ACCIDENT!" He reasoned "Don't try to care for me because you never did when we were still together!" I yelled as I snatched away the keys.

"Y/N please... Think about Kenma if you get in an accident. Your in no state to drive especially a motorcycle..." He pleaded and I realized he was right, I moved back a bit and he just got on and started driving "How are you planning to get home?" I asked "Public Transport." He answered, my memory was all fuzzy but I remembered being saved before falling into the water "I saved you before you fell in the water. I remembered that you hated it." He said as we drove through the roads "You remember that... You didn't even think I could've drowned if I fell into the water?" I asked and he sheepishly chuckled "Why were you even there?" I asked "Tooru told me about the situation and I came as fast as I could..." He answered, the cool breeze was muffling our voices but we could hear each other just fine... The time was already past midnight since there weren't much cars around and it was already dark. I was completely drained when we arrived in the house and I fell off Akihiko's support as we got in the house.

"Are you alright!?" He exclaimed while kneeling beside me "I'm alive." I mumbled "I said 'alright' not 'alive'..." He said as he helped me up and I just looked away, this was embarrassing and awkward...

"My room is up there..." I said while pointing at MY room and not the stairs that lead to mine and Kenma's shared room, I didn't notice people around us since my vision was blurry and I was half-lidded, he helped me up to my room and I shooed him away and told him to wait downstairs. I got in the bathroom and got my extra clothes. I managed fixed myself up, I opened my phone and it was flooded by notifications, I sighed and dragged myself downstairs.

I was wearing a black shirt that said "Bitch" on the front paired with shorts since the cuts were abit stingy and I need to put some ice on the bruises. I got to the bottom of the stairs and I was engulfed in a big hug... I was aching everywhere and I ended up passing out in their arms...

~Kenma's POV~
Y/N came home with her ex and I just need some air... I went to the back stables and took Collis for a run in the forest...

'What are you trying to imply Y/N!? Your hurting me...'

~Everyone's POV~
'It's been the craziest 24 hours, it's been exhausting and definitely nerve wracking... We're all  restless and reckless...'

Word Count:2000