Love love love

It's a brand new week. We're all in the choir room and Mr.Shue is writing our assignment on the board.

"I don't think we've ever spent two weeks on an assignment, Mr. Shue." Tina says.

"Hey, the Beatles are so epic that we need two weeks to do them justice. This week is about the early years of the Beatles, when all they had was a belief in each other that together they could do anything." Mr. Shue replies.

"The school year seems like it's never ending, and we're wasting two weeks whole weeks on a band from the 1940s? Seriously, can anyone still relate to the Beatles?" Kitty asks.

"Pretty much the entire world." Blaine and I say at the same time and hi-five.

"Yeah, I can definitely still relate." Ryder adds.

"Why? Were the Beatles dyslexic and currently dating chicks from New York?" Kitty asks.

"Kitty be nice." I tell her.

"And you wonder why everyone hates you." Tina mutters.

"When George Harrison was a kid, he was made fun of because his dad was the bus driver." Marley says.

"John Lennon's dad wasn't even around. He walked out of John's life when he was five." Jake adds.

"I don't really know the Beatles; I'm little on the black side." Unique points out.

"Trust me, you gon' know who the Beatles are by the end of the week." I assure  her.

"And Ringo Starr was a sickly little kid, which probably means he was sitting down a lot." Artie says.

"And they decided to form a band. Which change the world. Now, you guys are really going to have to challenge yourselves this week. Bring your A+ games. Perform those classic songs in a new and exciting ways. If we can push ourselves to a whole new level, like the Beatles did constantly, we can win back to back national championships and form a new directions dynasty."

Bring

"See you all tomorrow." Mr. Shue says.

Me and Marley make our way out of the room and to our lockers.

"Hey Naya, do you want to go on a double date with with me and Jake to this carnival in town?" Marley asks.

"You know something funny, me and Ryder were actually thinking about going there. So of course, but look out for those bummer cars." I tell her.

"Why?" She laughs.

"Because I'm extremely competitive when it comes to bumper cars." I mention.

"Okay." She says.
••••••••••
At the carnival I played games with Ryder and he kept winning me stuff.

"Which one are you going for?" Ryder asks.

"That huge teddy bear. I can sleep with it at night." I tell him.

"You still sleep with stuffed animals?" He asks.

"Yes. There cozy and comfortable." I say.

"Okay." He laughs.

After a few more games we all went to the bumper cars. I shared a car with Marley and we were deciding who we were gonna take out.

"Definitely take out...Jake and Ryder." I tell her.

"Of course." We high five.

"What was that, Babe!" Ryder asks.

"Nothing! Love you! Mean it!" I say.