The role you were born to play

"As president, vice president, and first lady, we can pretty much degree which ever parts we want right?" Sam asks as he puts his name in the list for the grease auditions.

"I'm not sure I'm going to do the musical this year. I'm not in the right headspace for Grease. Since Kurt and I broke up, I haven't slept, I lost my appetite. I don't even on weekends." Blaine says.

"Hold up, you don't gel on weekends no more?" I ask him.

"This is pretty serious, then." Sam mutters as I went write my name on the list.

"It must be if he isn't gelling his hair on the weekend." I add.

"Sam, Kurt was my soulmate. We talked about spending the rest of our lives together. About retiring to Provincetown and buying a lighthouse and starting an artist colony. And now he won't even return my calls. He won't text me.  And that Gilmore's girls box I sent  was returned to me unopened. He's gone. Maybe forever." Blaine explains.

"Oh god not Gilmore girls." I tell him.

"Dude, I get it, except for the lighthouse Part. But look, everyone's been there. You'll get through it." Sam tell him and then walks away.

"You know he's right. Anyone's been through that type of stuff, man. And I completely understand. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on mines is always here." I assure him and hug him before I left.
*********
I was walking to the class and I got pulled into a classroom by Finn.

I met Finn in New York when the new directions were at nationals and he needed advice on asking a girl out.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Naomi, I need your help." He tells me.

"Last time I helped you got the girl and now you've lost the girl. Just too much drama for my head." I say.

"Thank you. But it's not that. I found someone to play Danny in the musical, but I just need your help to get him to join." He explains.

"Okay." I say.

"That's it. Great let's go." He tell me.

"Wait, I have class right now, but after he find a way come and get me." I tell him.

"Awesome. I'll see you later." He says and leaves the room.
**********
In the auditorium I was sitting on a stool while Finn was picking out a jukebox for the musical.

"Just pick one." I say getting annoyed.

"I can't just pick one because Artie will tell me how that's their wrong choice in how it's hysterically accurate and..." he explains.

"They're just jukeboxes, Finn. They all do pretty much just the exact same thing." I tell him.

"Hey." Ryder walks in the room.

"Hey! Your early." Finn exclaims.

"Yeah, the Auditions aren't until 4:00." I tell him.

"I just wanna make sure I'm doing everything I can to make my grades better, if I'm dumb then so be it, but I want to be sure I didn't miss anything." Ryder explains.

"Great, so you want to audition then?" Finn asks.

"As long as I don't have to sing." Finn laughs at Ryder.

"You know, I used to be just like you. I didn't think I could do it either but then I just did it. No thinking I just started singing and it just started coming out of me it felt awesome. Like a really good poop. I bet you're a classic rock guy, right? Just follow my lead." Finn says.

(Jukebox hero- Finn Hudson and Ryder Lynn)