Wonder-ful

"Wonder-ful!" Mr. Schue announces as he wrote the word on the board.

"Alright guy, I just got some wonderful news from Rachel. She's got her a second callback for Funny Girl."

We all clapped for Rachel as some of us didn't really know her but we knew she was talented.

"And that's not our only good news. Brittany is at M.I.T. touring the campus because she got an early acceptance."

"Go Britt." I cheer as Ryder looks at me fondly.

"And I re-proposed to Emma. She re-accepted and we're getting married after regionals." Mr. Schue continues as we all cheer.

"I've got good news too. I'm wait-listed at the Columbus college of Veterinary Medicine. It's a fallback if I don't pursue acting." Tina says.

"Bless her heart." Unique says.

"You go, T." I cheer

"Tina, that's not just good news. It's wonderful, and that's what this weeks all about. We're taking a lesson from one of the greatest musical artists of all time. Despite facing a ton of obstacles, he's a living example of embracing...no, celebrating....joy and optimism, and he's collected 25 Grammys along the way. So don't you worry bout a thing because whether you're ebony or ivory, you are the sunshine of my life. And next at regionals we will be jammin on higher ground." Mr. Schue explains.

"Yeah. It's a Stevie Wonder week." Ryder says and we all cheer.
******
The next day Mercedes, Mike and Kurt were back and Kitty was up first to show off her Stevie wonder song.

We all cheered after Kitty finished her song and Artie didn't seem to pleased with but on the other hand she did really good.

"Seemed like the perfect Stevie song to celebrate Artie getting his acceptance letter into film school." Kitty announces as we all cheer for him.

"Well you know that may ah we been the perfect song but that performance was just one package that I'm not signing for. I mean honestly it was good but you guys have got to be great for regionals." Mercedes tells Kitty.

"Clearly we should be taking our advice from someone who came crawling back to Ohio after apparently having her LA dreams shattered. You learn your new lyrics yet? Do you want fries with that?" Kitty asks.

"Well maybe if you put some of that sass into your performance your teacher what do you have begged me to come here and do your vocal coach." Mercedes sassed.

"Mercedes is one of the strongest vocalist in McKinley glee club history." Mr. Schue says.

"So get on point Kitty. Your little theory about Mercedes shattered dreams like most of the garbage comes on your mouth is wrong. All right Mercedes is back because she has a new album coming out all about home and she's coming back to film a video for it." Kurt explains.

"Wow Mercedes that's amazing." Sam says.

"And Mr. Schue asked me to help choreograph for regionals." Mike adds.

"I love you, Mike, I love all my ex's . But this isn't wonderful news it's shocking. Now we need some guy to help us dance? Hashtag Glee hates girls and what are you here to lecture us about Kurt, our horrible taste in clothing?" Tina ranted.

"My dad has cancer." Kurt answers and Tina has a dumbfound look on her face.

"Thanks Tina." Blaine snarked.