Shooting star

"Ladies and gentlemen I hold in my hand our competition for regionals. From the North Central high school in Indianapolis the hoosierdaddies."

"That very clever." Tina says.

"And our Lady of perpetual loneliness in Battle Creek Michigan and nuntouchables. Guys I like our chances against both squad but we still got a lot of work to do."

"Mr. Schue please stop talking I have an announcement. I regret to inform you a deadly astroid is heading our way." Brittany says.

"Hold up, didn't we just go through this at Christmas?" I ask.

"Is it true that you and Sam got married?" Tina asks.

"Shut up Tina. I'm leaving this comment Tubbington bop and it He's heading straight for lima." Brittany states.

"Wait so it's an astroid or a comet?" Blaine asks.

"It's both." Brittany tells him.

"Wouldnt NASA  know something about this?" Marley asks.

"We can't trust NASA. I mean last month a meteor exactly like Tubbington Bopp hit Russia with no warning at all."

"Oh so now it's a meteor?" Artie asks.

"That's right Artie, and when does meteor right hits I will not be spending my time in this room preparing for regionals. I will be spending my last hours making amends with somebody who I need to get right with. Somebody I love very much. Lord Tubbington . So go back to your homes and hide your wife, hide your kids hide your wife McKinley high I salute you." Brittany says then walks away.
***********
I walked into glee club hand and hand with Ryder, and Brittany was talking about the Meteor/comment/astroid that's going to hit lima.

"Do you think God will make let me be a girl angel in heaven?" Unique asks.

"Wait there are girl and boy Angels? Does that mean you get to have Angel sex?" Sam asks.

"I don't know about that Sam." I tell him and sit down and Ryder wraps his arms around me.

"Alright show of hands. Who's worried about Britney's meteor astroid comment prediction? OK well here's how I see it. There are two possible outcomes. First the meteor misses us and we go to regionals and kick butt, which will happen if we prepare. Or we only have a few days to live and if that's the case we need to say everything we need to say to the people we love. I can tell you from those few weeks I couldn't talk to Emma that were nothing worse than unfinished business with the one you love. And Meteor or no meteor any moment you have with those people might be your last one. Bruce Springsteen always says that he plays every show as if it's his last, and that is the kind of urgency we need at regionals this year. So this week we're either going to sing our last songs to each other or get in touch with what it feels like to do that. Let's do the most of it."
***********
The next day Ryder pulled me down the hallway into the choir room and kissed my lips and I look at him confused but turned on.

"If you want to talk to me you could've just texted." I tell him.

"I want to sing to you." He says and then lifts me up on the piano.

(Naomi is Marissa)

"Thank you. That was so sweet. I love you." I tell him.

"I love you." He smiles.
********
Sam asks everyone to meet in the auditorium to sing for Brittany.