Dynamic duets

It was a brand new week of school the musical went absolutely successful and we got two new members in the club Kitty and Ryder. I'm not that happy about it but okay we need the members anyway so I guess it is what it is.

"OK, guys sit down. We got a lot of work to do today." Finn says trying to get the rest of the group to quite down.

"No, seriously come on, I mean it down." Finn says again and they still don't listen.

I did my classic New York whistle so they'd be quite.

"Shut up and pay attention!" I tell them.

"Thank you Naomi."

"No Problema." I say.

"Okay, so first order of business today is to welcome the newest members of glee club Ryder and Kitty." Finn announces.

"Wait, don't we all get to vote on her or something?" Tina asks.

"Well, Tina, Kitty was fantastic in grease." Finn defends.

"In spite of my God awful part." Kitty comments.

"Besides we're under the gun. We have to go to sectionals next week and we need 12 members to compete. Look, where was he? Sectionals, yes. Here's the game plan. The marker broke. Where does Mr. Schue keep all the other markers? Screw it. The theme is foreigner. We're going to sing songs by foreigner and four languages wearing all the costumes of the costumes of the worlds nations." Finn says.

"Wait, seriously that's your idea?" Artie asks.

"Yeah." Finn answers.

"Kiki, what do you think?" Brittany asks her phone.

"I think I'm alive and you're the machine."

"Finn, Times have changed. We're national champions now, which means we may have to exceed all expectations, so if that's your best idea I don't think we stand a chance." Blaine says then gets up to walk out.

"Wait, where are you going?" Finn asks him.

"I'm going to get a trophy back from the warblers. The one you haven't even noticed is missing." Blaine explains.

"Crap, Uh..."

"I think I'm gonna go with him to you know keep everything on track. So y'all just stay here and hold down the fort." I say then walk out of the class.
**********
I leaned against Blaine's car as he went inside to get back the trophy and he was taking way too long so I went inside.

I walked inside and I saw all these guys staring at me like I was a Taiwanese street walker.

"Oh, hey Blaine. Fancy seeing you here." I say.

"I thought I told you to stay inside my car." He asks.

"Dude, I do not listen at all. And I did wait but you was taking too long." I tell him in my thick  New York accent.

"It's you were taking too long. Not you was taking too long." He corrects me.

"I told you we don't talk right in New York." I sass.

"Just go way back in the car please? I don't need you in here giving these guys a hard time." He tells me.

"Blaine, please. I'm coming in there with you." I say and walk pass him.

"I knew they'd send you. I want me to answer the obvious questions. I am Hunter Clarington, I am the new captain of the Warblers, and I'm not even remotely bi-curious." He tell us.

"How are you captain of the warblers when..." Blaine started before Hunter cut him off.

"When you've never seen me before? Simple. Dalton just gave me a full scholarship to move here from Colorado Springs, where I lead my military academy choir to originals victory with the presidential honors. Now I am here to kick it up a notch, and that starts with you."