R:summary

:::::::::::

Later  yoongi and jin & kids  go back to Korea,yoongi bought a new house,Jin,the kids and him leave there.some days of them Leaving in Korea hobi and yoongi meet in the mall while they were shopping,yoongi beg hobi to let him explain,after some time of begging hobi allowed him to explain,then hobi will forgive him,they will become friends ,they will later tell yoongi about yoongi being his father.
Namjoon and Jin later meet ,but jin did not know that it was namjoon cause he was putting on face mask and black shades,from then namjoon start stalking jin and the kids ,but jin did not notice it,until one day when he pick the kids from school he noticed a car following them,he speed up to their house,he quickly take them  inside and call yoongi, namjoon decide to show him self to them that day so he enter the house,Jin was scared he hide the kids behind him,while Namjoon was apologizing yoongi come,he had to force namjoon out of the house. After that day jin stop the kids school for a while ,few weeks later namjoon meet jin again begging him,even going down on his kneels. Namjoon starts sending gifts, and flowers to jin writing letters to him, Jin decide to give him a second chance , namjoon told him he has anger issues that why he was behaving like that before.
They started being friends until Namjoon asked jin to be his boyfriend and jin accept,namjoon was trying to gain the kids trust again he will always buy them gifts,take them out for shopping,even taking some days off so he can spend it with the kids,it made jin fell in love with him more.
Yoongi also asked hobi tone his. Boyfriend and hobi accept,yoongi would also spoil hobi and kookie with gifts and love,he sometimes spend the night at hobi's........

They all were happy,yoongi later on propose to hobi and he accepted,namjoon also propose to jin they both all had their weeding the same day not befor hobi and jin lock yoongi and namjoon in one room forcing them to make up and become friends again,and with that the both becam best of friends.
The day of their weeding was WOW! ,after the weeding the travel to Dubai for their honeymoon leaving the kids with namjoon's parents and kookie to hobi's mom.
They were very happy.
Later in they find out that hobi was pregnant
Some weeks later jin finds out he is pregnant too.
Nine months later hobi gave birth the next week jin also gave birth. Hobi gave birth to a baby girl and jin birthed a baby boy......yoongi and namjoon were very happy.....they both regret their past decisions.......🌹🌹🌹

Baby boy:::: Min yoonseok
Baby girl:::: Kim na ri
...............

Bye🤛🏽👌♥️♥️♥️

Thanks,
Please vote if you like it🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Bye 👋😉😗😗😗