R:2

*flashback*
Hobi's plane just landed,they were about to go out of the airport,but jungkook said he want to use the restroom "mommy can I please use the bathroom?"Jungkook asked making hobi look at him, "ok come on let's go" "no mommy I can go there by myself" hobi hesitate a little "fine go,becareful,I will be at the entrance" "ok"with that jungkook walk to the restroom 'oh where did I put my phone,hobi said to himself,checking his bags,not paying attention he bumped in to someone "oh sorry,wasn't paying attention"the man said picking up some of his stuff on the floor "am sorry I..."hobi and the guy look up at each other,hobi was speechless,guess who it was.????
.....

*hobi's POV *
It was my ex,my mother fucking boyfriend,the father of my child,the one who break my heart,Min fucking YOONGI
"Ho..hoseok?..."I just quickly walk past him,I was walking but he stoped me holding my arm,i quickly remove my hand from his,and continue walking but he still stop me "hobi please let's talk" I look at him like 'bitch wat the fuck?' "Hey stranger ,get out of the way,I have somewhere to be and something to do,so if you don't mind excuse me,"I said walking but he hold me back again "geez what do you want?" Yoongi look at me with pleading eyes "please let us talk,please hobi,I want to explain". " when you left me you didn't think of explaining before you go,did you!??" "Please hobi am sorry"
"Well guess what?:.i dont care,am with someone so please let me go" yoongi face drop,looking sad "wh...who?"   "It's no....."  "mommy!" I heard jungkook scream for me I turn to see him,i quickly rip my arm from yoongi,putting a smile on "kookie where have you been,it's been long" hobi said holding his face making him giggle "mommy?he is your son?" I turn back to see yoongi surprise "yh he is my son" "mommy who is this?" "Yoongi this is my baby,jungkook,kook,this is yoongi my...my emm..my old friend" yoongi frown "you are married?" He asked,now am curious why is he looking at jungkook like that I hope he doesn't know "why are you asking?" I said raising my brows "nothing" "ok,kook let's get going" I said grabbing his hands "hobi. An I please have your number?so we can talk on phone ?" "Nop,now bye I said walking outside with kook,we stop a taxi and the man help us with the bag,
We enter  the car but yoongi come up to the window,I groan wining down the glass "what do you want now?"  Yoongi look at me in the eyes "please hobi,am sorry ,I know I did bad to you but please find a place in your heart to forgive me,please hobi,I beg you " he said I saw tears in his eyes,I feel sad but he deserves it,I look away tell the driver to move "sir please move" I said I feel like crying now, Yoongi look at me sadly "am so hobi,forgive me please" "sir please step away from the car" I can feel yoongi nod, " I love you hobi,Remember that,I had my reasons for leaving,I hope you will be able to give me another chance" with that he silently step back and the man start moving,I finally let the tears fall I look at the front more I see yoongi standing there not moving he was crying ,I look at kookie he already fall asleep, I silently cried not  wanting to wake him up,I was like that until we get to Jin's house.

*end*

"WHAT?"

::::::::::::::::::::::
Finally sope
Hope you like it
Please vote
And comment (if you like it)
😻😻😻😻🤛🏽