:R4

Today jin and hobi decide to take the kids for ice cream treat,Jin drop them in front of the parlor then go to park the car,hobi and the kids go inside to wait for him to come,when jin park and lock the car ,he was walking to the ice cream parlor he bumped into someone "am sorry"they said at once they look up,their eyes were wide,they hug "oh my jin,it's been long" yoongi said smiling "yh,how have you been?" "Good and you?"  "Am great"  jin smile "how are the kids and namjoon?" Jin's still fall a little "the kids are fine and I don't know about namjoon.." "oh what happen?" "We separated,but anyway that's a question for another day,how is work,you looking fancy~" jin Change thetopic marking yoongi smile "work is good and thanks" "so if I may ask,why did you leave all of a sudden?you just disappear in a blink of an eyes,you left ho..hobi"  jin said sadly "am really sorry about that and I was not willing to leave him cause I love him but due to the condition I had to leave for his good,I still love him no matter what happen" yoongi said sadly looking at the floor "never mind I will,explain that later,so......what of hobi?"yoongi asked putting his hands in his pocket,making jin smile 'I guess he might still like hobi'Jin said in his mind,yeah he is,he is in the...." th door open the kids run up to jin "kids stop running "hobi said,yoongi once again happy to see hobi again,jungkook stop looking at yoongi smiling "look it's mommy's Friend"jungkook said making yoongi skill at him and hobi confuse "my friend?" He look up to see yoongi "what are you doing here?"hobi said angry, "hey little dudes ,what are your names?" Yoongi said ignoring hobi's question. 
"Hi mister,my name is jimin"
"Hi sir am taehyung am a good boy(😅)"
"And we are twins" they both said smiling cutely
Making the adults coo at them "aww so cute,hii am yoongi ,am ur mom's friend,come on how about I buy you guys some ice cream?"
"YES!!"
"NO!!"hobi and the boys shoutout at once
"Ok boys come on" yoongi take them in to the shop
"Why the fuck is he here?"hobi
"I don't know I just bumped into him now"
"Oh jazz"
"Come on hobi,calm down"
"No hyung,he is gonna know that jungkook is his son,and he is gonna take him away from me"
"I hope he don't"
What thy did not know was yoongi was listening to them.
They stay there waiting for some minutes,they all come back "okay now let go"hobi ,they were walking to the car when yoongi hold hobi to the side

"When where you gonna tell me??"

"Tell you what?"

"That jungkook is my child..?"

Hobi was shocked.

::::::::::::::::::::
Please vote
Comment
Thanks for reading
♥️♥️🌹♥️♥️.