R:1

Hey guys.
......................................................................................

It's been 2years now,Jin did get the job,he use the money to feed him and the kids,
..Jin's POV
It's 6pm already ,I got back home to meet my beautiful kids but I see tae and Minnie with another cute boy,I walk to them they are playing in front of the house "Minnie,tae"they quickly run to me hugging me,after the hug,the little boy walk up to also hug my,i was surprise and also confused,but I just put my hand on his back,I look at Jimin raising my eyebrows to him,he smile " mommy this is kookie,uncle hobi's son,remember?" I was surprised.
It's been long I talked to hobi,some stupid tugs stole my phone so I was unable to contact hobi,I look down at kookie he gave me his bunny smile I quickly pick him up hugging him tightly,giving him kisses all over his face making him giggle,then I keep him down "where is your mommy?"I asked,he was about to tell me when someone from inside cut him off "am here" the person called out I quickly turn,to see hobi standing there smiling,my beautiful fucking sunshine ,I quick walk to him pulling him into a big tight hug, "j..jin,I miss u too so can u let go a little?"making me hug him a little less tight,some seconds later I let him go "oh my God hobi,how have u been?" Hobi smile "am good" "k,come on in let me prepare some food for you guys" i offer "don't worry,hope you don't mind I used your kitchen I cooked something for us to eat" my eyes widened "really?" "Yes now come on,kids come on in let's go eat"the kids run to the dining table.
*no one's POV*
After eating the delicious food hobi made,it was now 9:00,they decide to leave the kids to play till ten since it's Friday and no school tomorrow (the kids are in break).the kids play on the floor in the sitting room while Jin and hobi talk in the sitting room too
"How are you and the kids ?"hobi asked "we are doing good,emm,h..how is he doing?"jin asked nervously,hobi just look at him and smile cause he already know he still have feelings for namjoon "he is not good,ever since I send the divorce papers to him,he has been sad,always drinking,not even smiling he even came to my house asked me to beg you to come back,his company is going down since he doesn't concentrate on his job,then his junior brother have to help him for now before he finally runs down the company this time around"hobi explain,Jin just sight "what ever he deserves it after all what he have done to me,any way how was your flight?" Jin asked,changing the topic,hobi smile nervously "hmm horable" jin look at him frowning his brows "hmm?egat happen" hobi sight "I meet him today"Jin's eyes were widely open,"well babe spill some tea"jin said smiling,Hobi just told his eyes "hmm,so........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Byyeeeeeee 👋
Sope next chapter 💛

PLEASE VOTE
💜💜💜💜💜