CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5: Who are you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter 5: Who are you

As a human being, you are obligated to make a choice in every decision. You are created to make a choice. That was one of the reasons why humankind was created. Whether you make the right or wrong choice, still you must choose.

Sometimes, you would always pray that the choices you made are always right; who in the right mind wouldn't? Every right choice you make will lead to a failure in the future, and every wrong choice is a success in the future.

That was a law of the world.

Maybe it was the right choice for you when you had let yourself be dragged by someone that night to Seokjin and you encountered Jungkook for the last time but was it a mistake when you are unwilling to leave Seokjin?

If you hadn't left, will you live the life you had envisioned with Seokjin, it was no doubt your feelings for the latter were getting stronger. You don't even know whether it was love or perhaps guilt. Whatever it is, you didn't like it.

Was it a mistake to ignore Hoseok's warning when he told you Taehyung was bluffing? Was it wrong to secretly believe that there's a possible timeline where you and Seokjin were able to be together?

Curiosity is a bitch. It ate you alive because you began to question why you were there again after losing sight. If your name was Anne, why don't you remember? Was it foolish when you had let Taehyung tie Hoseok down in the basement because you were going to flee tonight, or was it the right choice to believe Hoseok that Taehyung might be bluffing?