Scenario 124: DXD's Ninja Of Ninja And The Newcomer..!

Start from the beginning

Magician: "Tenkuu Ninja! Shurikenger! Sanjou!"

He exclaimed, shocking everyone except the three faction leaders...

Rias: "You're the mysterious and old power signature that we've been searching!"

Shurikenger: "Sorry about that, my young Gremory...I just didn't want to stand out."

Sirzech: "Plus, I believe that he was protecting us from the shadows..."

Koneko: "So that's why we couldn't catch you, you blended into the shadows, hiding your power signature..."

She said with her deadpanned expression as Issei, Kiba, and Xenovia looked at Shurikenger with wonder.

Shurikenger: "Correct, little white neko, but I'm not the only one joining the fight..."

Shurikenger: "The newcomer should arrive here soon..."

He said as a new person just arrived to the scene..!

Transparent Blue and Black Figure: "HEY GUYS! Sorry for being late, Ikki here took a while to be ready

Transparent Blue and Black Figure: "HEY GUYS! Sorry for being late, Ikki here took a while to be ready..!"

Ikki: "Shut it, Vice! Sorry for being later, I had to help close up the Onsen..."

He said as he bowed as an apology...

Sirzech: "Shurikenger, Who's this..?"

Shurikenger: "He's the new fiftieth Kamen Rider and he's here to help too..."

He said as he then looked at Ikki, signaling that he should transform quickly.

Katerea: "It doesn't matter how many people are coming here as reinforcements, you will die and Kuoh will fall!"

She declared as Ikki quickly equipped his belt and took out his ViStamp..!

Revice Driver: REVICE DRIVER!

ViStamp: REX!

It announced as Ikki swiftly stamped the ViStamp onto the left side of his belt, with a transparent chat appearing behind him as Vice was shown carrying a big stamp..!

Revice Driver: COME ON! RE-RE-RE-REX! COME ON! RE-RE-RE-REX!

Ikki: "Henshin!"

Revice Driver: BUDDY UP! OHING! SHONING! ROLLING! GOING! KA~MEN R~I~DER!