The kill

I hate him.

I fucking hate him.

After talking to Joseph I sat in my office for 3 days trying to figure out where he was. I tracked the phone call and found out he was hiding out in France but I needed to know where.

The only thing that calmed my nerves at this point was the fact that Lilah was alive.

Tess hasn't said a word to me since Lilah got kidnapped and I only hope that she was trying to help me.

Suddenly my computer went off, notifying me that one of my men had arrived in France. I sent multiple people there to search for Delilah and they weren't going to stop until they found her exact location.

I haven't eaten anything for the past 3 day and my body was begging for food. Landon came in every so often to give me updates and try to make me eat.

I refused with my eyes glued to the bright screen of my computer as a bunch of red dots popped up in one area.

This showed that my men had been near danger several times before trying to find Delilah. I didn't care who died or who got hurt I just needed her back.

I sat back in my chair and sighed until Tessa came into the room with an exited look on her face. "Vincent what the hell?" Her exited look soon turned into a confused glare. "What?" I shrugged and looked at the computer again.

"You haven't been out once since Delilah-" "don't say it" I growled, giving  her a glare. "Okay... then I have good news and bad news" she said.

"Is it about Lilah?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. "Yes"

I immediately sat up in my chair and looked at her. "Tell me"

"Okay so" she started, walking over to my computer. "You see all of these blue dots?"  She asked.

I nodded as she went on. "Near all of these blue dots is an underground safe house which is where Joseph is"

"Okay so that's the good news?" I asked, looking up at her. "Yes but the bad news is that we still need to find his exact location underground which means we have to hack through his security"

I nodded slowly and tried to think of how we were going to do this. The only good hacker in the house was Delilah but she can't really help us here.

We'll find a way.

Delilah POV:

I've been in these goddamn chains for 7 hours and not one person has been in the room besides me. I took another deep breath and leaned against the wall.

I need to think of how to get the fuck out of here.

There was a window not too far away from me but the distance was too far of a reach. Suddenly the huge metal door opened and a man who looked oddly familiar walked in.

I squinted my eyes more to get a good look at his face and I immediately realized who he was.

He was one of the men who worked for Vincent and he's helped me a lot throughout the years when Vince wasn't around.

My eyes immediately lit up at the sight of him and I probably looked like a puppy. "Jason!" I exclaimed smiling up at him. "Hey troublemaker" he said smiling back.

He untangled the chains around my ankles and made his way to my wrists. "So, how'd you get here?" I asked. "Well when I found this place, the man at the door asked who I was and I shot him" I cocked my eyebrow and looked at him confused.

"Their security is that bad?" I laughed. "Yep" he chuckled and continued to undo the chains.

The metal door opened once again and another man stepped in but this time he didn't work for us. "Hey! What are you doing?" He yelled.

Jason immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at the man. "My job" he looked back at the chains and tried to undo the last knot for the 2nd time.

I chuckled lightly and looked at the man. "Oh boss is going to love this one" the man smiled as he took out his gun and aimed it at Jason.

My eyes widened and I warned Jason quick enough for him to turn around, grab his gun and shoot him. "nice moves" I commented. "But I could do better" I smirked as he looked at me with a smile.

After a couple more tries he finally got the knot out. My arms fell loosely to my sides and I stretched them out a bit. "Thank you so much Jason oh my god"

He gave me a wide smile and put his hand on my shoulder. He was like a dad to me and I always loved his energy. "No problem kid"

Just as he started to get up someone stepped into the room. "Oh would you look at that" The guy said. My eyes widened at the sound of his voice.

It was my father.

He fucking kidnapped me.