Here we go...

I have been on this plane for 40 minutes and I'm already regretting sitting next to Landon. "And then I sliced his throat open and-" I held my hand up signaling for him to stop talking.

"Why are you telling me this exactly?" I asked. "Because I already tried telling Vince about it but he punched me in the jaw"

"Right. And what makes you think I won't do the exact same?" He opens his mouth to talk but quickly closed it, seeing the look on my face. I sunk into the comfort of the airplane seat and let the darkness of sleep overtake me.

*****

"Hellloooo wakey wakeyyyy" a voice said. I groaned and peeled my eyes open slightly to see Landon hovering over me. "Good morning sunshine. We're in LA" I sighed and got up, fixing my messy hair that draped over my face.

As I got off the plane I was greeted by the smell of salty ocean air. I took every breath like it was my last while being here, knowing I can't get this in Italy.

The limo finally arrived, as I got into the back seat next to Tessa. She was furiously texting someone but I wasn't going to be nosy, so I just stared out the dark window, hoping to see something worth my time.

"Dove andiamo, capo?" The driver asked.
(Translation: where to, boss?)

"Ci porti alla casa sana e salva"
(Translation: Take us to the safe house )

The driver nodded and took a sharp right. I sighed and rested my fist on my chin taking in the salty air once again.

*****

Once we arrived at the safe house, I went straight to one of the rooms and set my things on the floor. I had no clue if this was my room or not but I didn't care.

All I wanted to do was take a hot shower and get ready for this stupid party. I got out my sleek black dress and set it on the dresser that was set up next to my bed.

I've never been to this safe house but I think I should come here more often. The shower had me staring with a blank face for hours. It had a sliding door and a shower head that was placed above me, making the water feel like drops of rain that would never stop.

Quickly, I stripped out of my cloths and stepped into the warm bliss of water. A knock on the bathroom door took me out of my daydream. "What!?" I shouted over the water.

"Are you ready yet? We have to go soon!" Tessa yelled. I groaned and turned off the water. So much for a nice shower. I slipped into my silky dress and black heels to match.

 I put my hair in a tight bun leaving some strands out as another knock on the door broke the silence

I put my hair in a tight bun leaving some strands out as another knock on the door broke the silence. I swung the door open to reveal a very well dressed Landon.

He looked me up and down then cleared his throat. "Our limo is waiting outside, come on"  and with that we left the safe house and drove at Elijah's mansion.