Better than ever

After the hours I spent reading outside, I decided to tan for a while. I was mostly in the shade while I read so I haven't gotten any sunlight since earlier.

I moved into the sun and placed my book over my eyes, letting it rest on my face. I let the sun beam on my body while I closed my eyes and relaxed under the heat of it.

I was about 15 minutes into my tanning session until I felt a muscular arm wrap around my lower back and another wrapped under my thighs.

I was lifted off of the warm pavement and thrown into the water but not before hearing a deep chuckle from the mysterious man.

The cold water hit my back first then spread throughout my body. "What the fuck!" I yelled, coming up from underwater. I wiped the hair out of my face and look at the devilish man before me.

Vincent was trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard while I was staring at him with a scowl. "It's not fucking funny" I said, getting out of the water. I ran towards the laughing devil and tried my best to push him in.

He grabbed my arms and switched our positions, so that I was facing the mansion and he faced the pool. I got thrown in again but this time he jumped in after me.

He came up from the water with his messy black hair covering his face. I punched him in the arm playfully as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Fucker" I mumbled. He rolled his eyes and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him. I brushed the strands of hair from his face and started into his mesmerizing blue eyes.

He buried his face in my hair, gripping my waist hard. "Rough day?" I asked. I got a groan in response as I started to massage his scalp and play with his drenched hair.

My arms were wrapped around his neck with my hands tangled in his hair while my legs were around his waist. He left soft kisses on my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I felt him relax under my touch as I moved my hands Dow his neck to massage his shoulders. They were extremely tense and I easily relieved it after a few minutes.

His hands wandered up and down my bare back and his head was still resting in the crook of my neck. His breathing was steady and I tried to get him to let me go.

"Vince" I breathed, as he started to kiss my neck again. He moved down to my collar bone and sucked the skin there for a while, intending to leave a mark.

He pulled his head up and kissed my jaw one last time before starting to walk out of the pool with me in his arms.

"I can walk" I informed him. "I'm saving your legs some time princess, be great full" I rolled my eyes and leaned against his chest.

Once we finally made it inside, Tessa and Landon were lounging on the couch watching 50 shades of gray. Vince quietly set me down, looking at me with  mischief roaming in his eyes.

I smirked and looked towards the two carefully sneaking up behind them. Vince and I were behind the couch waiting for our moment.

For someone who's always so serious and cold hearted, sure can seem like the complete opposite sometimes. His dark blue eyes were focused on Landon as he snuck behind him and wrapped his arm around his neck, putting him in a chokehold.

"Hey man, get off of me!" He yelled, violently hitting Vincent's arm. Tessa was laughing her ass off as if she wasn't about to be scared shitless next.

I jumped from behind the couch and tackled Tess as we both fell from the impact, rolling on the floor. The popcorn she was holding was now all over the us and the couch.

It's times like this that I cherish with my friends.

Everyone was laughing so hard we all looked like firetrucks. I got up and adjusted my swim suit while Tess got off the floor making her way back to her spot on the couch.

Vince and Landon were still at it, fighting each other on the floor while Tess and I watched them. Landon rolled on top of  Vincent, straddling his waist pretending to ride him.

"Ah fuck faster Vince!" He yelled in a high pitch voice. Tessa eventually rolled on the floor from laughing while I slapped Landon hard on the shoulder multiple times.

"Ouch okay, okay woman!" He yelled, putting his arms in the air in surrender. I helped Vince up and walked upstairs to change and finish watching 50 shades with them.