Bullshit

Vincent Ramirez POV:

I woke up with Delilah laying on my chest with her leg draped over my stomach. She looked so peaceful when she slept. No blank stares, no backtalk, no cold glares, just peaceful.

Last night she let me do something I would have never imagined. I wish I could re- live it all again.

I brushed a couple strands of hair out of her face and took in her beauty for as long as I could. God, everything about her was just perfect. If I could have her all to myself she'd be mine by now, and if anyone was to lay a hair on her I would kill them in a heartbeat.

I wasn't in love with her.

Just intrigued by her.

She started to stir around, looking for something. Her eye brows furrowed in confusion as she grabbed my hand holding onto it for dear life. Her expressions softened once her fingers intertwined with mine as she took a deep breath.

I smiled slightly but then it quickly faded once she let go and turned around with her back facing me. I sighed in defeat and turned the other way, wishing she would turn back around and let me hold her again.

Delilah Ross POV:

I woke up to the sound of bacon sizzling on the stove while the sun shined through the thin white curtains. I peeled the covers off of myself only to realize I was naked.

Unwanted Memories of last night flooded my mind as I tried my best to ignore the stinging pain between my legs. I groaned and tried to get up but the pain only got worse. "Fuck.." I mumbled.

Luckily, I was on birth control so there would be no unexpected pregnancy scares. I hate kids with a passion and having one of my own would be one hell of a nightmare.

After getting my clothes on I walked into the kitchen only to see Vincent making breakfast. "Morning" he said emotionless. "Morning" I said with the same blank tone.

He flipped the last pancake and put it on my plate, placing it in front of me. "Elijah wants to meet up at a strip club tonight so dress....... appropriately" he said hesitantly walking out.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

**************

Vincent and I haven't talked to each other all day besides this morning.

As I was getting ready, I remembered Vincent's words from earlier. 'Dress appropriately' I mocked him in my head. I decided to wear a tight black dress that outlined my curves perfectly. It went to my mid thigh and matched with my black heels.

We arrived at the club and went to the back room where Elijah told us to meet him

We arrived at the club and went to the back room where Elijah told us to meet him. As we were walking down the long hallway Vincent took a deep breath and glanced at me.

"What?" I spat. "Are you just going to ignore everything that's happened in the last 24 hours?" He asked. "Yes Vincent. What do you want me to say?" I yelled.

"You could have at least told me how good I was" he said with a cocky smirk.

I sighed and pushed open the huge metal doors. My heals clicked against the concrete floor as I swayed my hips walking towards Elijah and his men.

I could see their eyes lingering on my body as I sat down, leaning forward giving them a good eye full of what's under my dress.

Vincent sat next to me sighing deeply giving everyone a stern look. I could tell he was getting frustrated with me. "What do you want?" Vincent said with a cold tone.

"An alliance" Elijah stated calmly. I furrowed my eyebrows and threw him a disgusted look. "With you? Please." I scoffed rolling my eyes and leaning into the comfort of my chair.

Vincent gave me a harsh glare, signaling for me to shut up. "Why?" Vincent asked crossing his arms. Elijah sighed and began explaining. "Because we are both against Ivan and if our sides worked together we could destroy him easily" he intertwined his fingers and leaned against the table with a devilish smirk.

Ivan is the leader of the Russian mafia and he has been trying to take us down ever since Vincent's father died and Vincent took over.

"Bullshit!" I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. "You want nothing to do with ivan and you know it" next thing I knew all guns were on me.

Vincent was standing my my side while our time was running out to make decisions. Without a second though I leaped across the table, stealing one of the man's guns.

All of them tried to shoot at me but I dodged them simultaneously. Vincent always has a gun on him so he had already shot about 17 of the men while I was busy getting a gun.

I always had a gun on me but for some reason I didn't today.

God. I'm so fucking stupid.

Who doesn't bring a gun to a meeting with their enemies? I ran behind a wall, turning back every second to shoot someone. I could already tell half of Elijah's men were down, considering there was no more shots being fired or screams erupting the room.

"You still alive Ross?" Elijah yelled through the big room. Vincent took on the rest of the other men, leaving me with the devil himself. "You're not getting rid of me that easy" I yelled back.

"A guy can dream" he said, throwing a punch to my face. I dodged it but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't close to breaking my nose. I sent a right hook to his jaw while his mouth started to gush with blood as he fell to the floor.

"Giving up so soon?" I teased, standing over him. "you remember what happened last time I saw you Elijah.... It would be a shame if that had to happen again.." I pulled out the pocket knife that was hidden in his slacks and stabbed it into his thigh. He groaned in pain, holding his thigh to stop the blood that was rushing out, while his other hand was holding his jaw.

"I bet your sister would love to have this fight with you" he chuckled with blood running down his chin.