Kidnapped

Delilah Ross POV:

I tried my hardest to get up but it was impossible. Every single body part was numb.

I felt dizzy as if I was about to pass out but I know I had to do my job. I lifted myself up with the smallest bit of strength I had left in me and waved the smoke from my face.

Glass was shattered all over the floor and blood painted the walls.

Wait.. who's blood?

I checked myself for any deep cuts and there wasn't any. Vincent was a few feet away from me, passed out and so were Tess and Landon.

I cleared my mind and stood up to see who was behind this madness. There were 5 men dressed in black heading my way as I quickly ran out of their reach and shot them.

I was beyond confused especially since we have the best security, standing outside and inside the house.

Whoever was behind this obviously planned it well.

"Why hello Delilah"

I froze at the familiar voice. "Father" I whispered. "What the hell are you doing here" I held the gun to his forehead and looked him dead in the eye.

He laughed and lowers the gun slowly. "I'm here for you" he smirked and I backed away with the gun pointing at his head again.

"Take one more step and ill pull the fucking trigger" I warned, as he took a step back. "I don't want war Lilah"

I shook my head, "yeah right" I put my finger o the trigger and got ready to shoot.

Until...

"Goodnight Lilah" a feminine voice said from behind me. I turned around but not after getting a needle shoved into my neck.

"Venessa.." was that last thing I said before fading into darkness.

*******

I woke up with my head spinning and chains around my ankles and wrists.

You could have shot him.

But you didn't.

Now your trapped.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself, tugging on the chains slightly. It was clear that they have been on for hours now and my wrists were turning red.

I let my head rest in the wall and let my body fall numb again.

I never thought I would have to see my father again, or Venessa for that matter. I thought I had left their lives for good when I was 13.

Apparently 9 years without me was too long for them.

I hope Vince is on his way soon..

Wait

Where am I?

I looked for any signs that could tell me where I was but there were none. I gave up and decided to sit and wait for the pain and torture to escort me to hell.

Vincent's POV:

I need to find her.

Now.

After the explosion I searched the whole house for Delilah and I couldn't find her anywhere. I went crazy for a good 10 minutes straight.

Tess and Landon repeatedly told me to calm down, causing me to slap Landon hard and yell at Tessa. Of course I didn't mean anything but I had to find Lilah before I go insane.

I searched for any signs of who might have done this but none were found. I started to stress about what they were doing to Delilah and if she was dead or alive.

If she was dead I'd never get the chance to tell her that I loved her.

Fuck. I can't think about that.

She's not dead.

She can't be.

I went straight to my office and destroyed almost everything in it. Papers were everywhere and pens scattered on the floor.

I ran my hands through my hair and opened my computer to check the location I was sent. It was in France and I needed to get there as soon as possible.

What if it was a trap?

What if Lilah was there?

So many thoughts clouded my mind I couldn't thing straight. I paced back and forth around the office and punched the wall repeatedly until my knuckles bled.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"What?" I yelled through the phone.

" Ah, Vincent Ramirez"  A deep voice said.

"I'm so glad you answered" I clenched my phone hard in my hand and tried my best not to break it. "What the fuck do you want Joseph" I growled.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to tell you that I have your precious Delilah here with me" I clenched my jaw and pressed my phone closer to my ear.

"If you fucking hurt her in any way, I will kill you Joseph" I yelled.

"Oh don't worry" he started. "I'm not hurting her"

I closed my eyes tight, trying not to throw my phone across the room,

"Venessa is.....today at least"