Yandere female lifeguard x female swimmer reader.

Începe de la început

Rose- Yeah, this is gonna be an early one for me from now on, so maybe we are gonna see each other more often.

Y/N- Most likely, since I do come here every morning to do my daily swimming.

Rose- I see, are you professional or something?

Y/N- Me in the pros, yeah right. Nah, I just do it for fun, a nice way to start my day before I head to work in the afternoons.

Rose- It sure is a nice way to start I'll give you that.  Say, do you wanna perhaps want a cold drink? I got some in my bag.

Y/N- Really? Well, ok then sure I'll take one, thanks Rose.

She smiled and went to get her bag and pulled out a coke cheery.

Rose- Here you go Y/N.

Y/N- Oh yes! Coke cheery is one of my all-time favorite flavors of coke.

Rose- Huh? Well, now I know which one to get next time then.~

I ignored that part and only focused on the cool sweet taste of Coke cherry.

Y/N- Ahhh~

The rest of my time here was talking to Rose and she seems like a cheery and happy-go-lucky kind of gal so it was quite easy to get to know one another well.

Y/N's mind- Now I got a new reason to keep coming back here every day.

(Timeskip)

It was around 9 am and the pool began to fill up with people which meant it was time for me to go, take a shower, relax till 2 pm when I go to work. I got out of the pool, went to the showers there for a quick rinse, then went to grab my stuff but just when I got to the front gate.

Rose- Y/N wait!

I turned around to see Rose walking up to me.

Y/N- Yeah?

Rose- It was nice talking to you and such and is it true? Your gonna keep...coming back here?

Y/N- Yes I am. Plus I want to continue our conversations too.

Rose- O-oh ok, is that a promise?

Y/N- Yes.

Rose- Ok then, well...have a good day Y/N and...see you tomorrow morning.~

Rose walked back to her humming in a very happy tone, I shrugged it and left the pool, got on my car, and drove back home to start my day.

Y/N's mind- This morning sure was different than all the other mornings. I kinda like it.

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

As the last few weeks passed by, Y/N went to the same pool every morning just like she said with Rose always happy to see her. They talk about their lives, both professionally and personally, and many more topics. Around the same time, Rose began to associate Y/N as her friend and a very good one at that. But there were some feelings inside of her that she can't seem to stop feeling in her heart and those were jealousy, anger, and fear. This begins when Y/N mentions other people's names that she seems to smile about, Rose feels like she needs only one friend in this world and that's her and...her alone. Well, those feelings would come to play when Y/N brings a pal from her work to join her this morning. What will Rose do?