The Incoming Hell

Start from the beginning

"Are you mad..." she asked her servant with an exasperated expression, "that you couldn't kill Gilgamesh?"

She bet if it was sane and was his usual self, his lines would probably be: "I want to deck the bastard!" or something of the like.

She giggled a bit as she hopped over a drainage vent.

"Lady Illyasviel, we have arrived," Sella declared as she stopped.

"You may put me down now, Berserker," Illyasviel said to her servant whom she currently resided on the shoulders of.

As Berserker obliged, Leysritt clicked the doorbell of the household they chose to meet with today.

It was but a courtesy of course for she knew that she was being watched the moment she exited her castle's bounded field.

Surprisingly enough, though, the doorbell's speaker was used. "Why is Berserker materialized at this time of day?!" an obnoxious voice shouted indignantly, outraged at the blatant violation of the rules.

Illyasviel nodded for Leysritt to step aside and walked up to the doorbell. "Because I strive for elegance!" she cutely yet maturely replied as she turned to the roof of the gated house and gave a peace sign to their current most troublesome threat. "Don't you agree that your master lacks it, Archer?" she yelled out.

"Hey! Who are you to criticize-"

"I do have to agree with her on this one, master," Archer said as he materialized on the opposite side of the gate. "Permission to let the elegant young lady in?" he asked his master.

"Why you... Ugh! Fine!"

Thus, the servant opened the gate like a butler with a bow.

-

"You brew quite lovely tea, Archer," Illyasviel complimented as she took a sip of her said tea.

"Your compliments have a nice ring to them," Archer replied. "Especially in contrast to the-"

"Don't. Say. Another. Word," Rin threatened as she glared magecraft at her servant, her right hand glowing red briefly of her command seals.

"It was but a jest, master," Archer said with an innocent smile.

"What a beautiful dynamic between you two," Illyasviel applauded as she took another sip of her tea.

The Tohsaka head merely sighed as she let it go before looking to the Einzbern head. "So... A coalition, with you?" she asked.

"I suppose. I mean I doubt any of us will be the winners at the rate the corruption is at," Illyasviel shrugged. "And with my other backup practically useless and unwilling... I guess it is better to team up with others, hm?"

"Are you going to approach the Matous as well?" Rin inquired as she sent a glance at the only other occupants of the room, the maids. If you were to attack, Archer, do you think you can make it on time before it comes in?

"Nope."

"Nope."

She wondered if the chances that they would say the exact word at the same time, unknowingly to one.