Diagon Alley

[Harry's POV]

Coated with sweat and shaking from head to toe; I woke up in Ron's room at the burrow. It was just another nightmare, something was different though.I was running through Hogwarts. Not really sure why but i think I was looking from something or someone... It seemed to me that I was dead scared of something and that I was crying about it too.

The only thing different to suggest that it wasn't a normal nightmare was a girl. She was obviously beautiful with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. A Dark Mark would always be behind her though. Wait a minute... She also had a scare on her cheek; a lightning bolt shaped scar. Just. Like. Mine.

If Hermione finds out about me having a nightmare again, she'll be fuming. She would tell me that I should tell Dumbledore about it, but I don't want to worry him about something as stupid as a dream. She can't find out about this; no one can.

[Rose's POV]

I'm a witch. A witch! I can do magic and everything! Today I'm going to go to Diagon Alley in London because Hogwarts was in Britain. Dad said I had to go without him because he had to work stuff out with Dumbledore. A man named Rudeus Hagrid was going to take me and help get my school supplies in Diagon Alley.

 There's no possible way I can decide on what to wear today. I should give a good impression today because it would be my first time in the wizarding world. Going through my clothes I finally decided on what I was going to wear; black skinny jeans, a neon orange belt, a black t-shirt with a giant skull on it, and neon orange converse. Black and orange today I guess.

While applying my eyeliner there was a loud knock at the front door. Rushing out of my room and down the stairs, I flung the door open. A hairy man, who was well over eight feet tall, stood on my porch. "You must be Rose. I'm Rubeus Hagrid, a professor at Hogwarts and who'll guide you around in Diagon Alley," he said smiling. I couldn't help but smile back at him. I could tell him and I would get along very well.

FF [Rose's POV]

The entrance to Diagon Alley was moving back into the brick wall behind me. With a goofy grin on I said, "This is amazing!" Hagrid just chuckled at my excitement, "Come on, Rose. I hope I can find other students so you'll know some of your classmates."

I already got most of the things I needed when I was in Flourish and Blotts looking for school books. I already had my arms full and I was trying to add one more to the stack but they toppled over to the floor. Letting out one giant groan, I knelt down to pick my books up. My hand brushed against something warm and I realized it was a hand; someone was helping me pick up my books.

All of the books were picked up but only half of them I carried, the other half was in the hands of a tall, blonde male. I must say he was pretty cute. Smiling, I spoke to him, "Thanks. I'm Rose Prince, A new student at Hogwarts." This time it was his turn to smile. Introducing himself he said, "Draco Malfoy. I'm a sixth year at Hogwarts. Let me help you with your books."

I nodded and we walked over to the counter so I could buy my books. "What's Hogwarts like? I'm dying to know!" it was easy to be my crazy self around Draco. Laughing at my excitement he said, "Merlin, it's a large castle and easy to get lost in, but don't worry I'll help you the whole year. Classes are normal, easy but we get a lot of homework. My favorite class is potions becuase of the professor. Professor Snape is head of Slytherin house, the house I'm in. There are four houses, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor. You better be in Slytherin with me!"

Books payed for and everything, I just need to get a wand and find Hagrid. Draco and I may just of met a little bit earlier but I could tell we would become close at school, "I have a bit more shopping to do but I'm positive we'll see each other at school." I got on my tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. A smirk appeared on his face before he pulled my face close to his, "That we will Miss Prince. I promise you that." Within seconds our lips were moving together and I felt fireworks go off. My arms around his neck and his around my waist, I felt completely peaceful. To my dismay, we stopped kissing and went our separate ways.