Well your parents know

As all of the charmings abord i just stand there and think to my self...Henry youll be home soon.

"Regina! come on bebe i-i mean madome mayor" emma says and i chuckle a little bit.

when were all abord the ship charming is stearing and snow is right there by his side.

Snow POV

"David do you think theres somthing going on that we dont know about" i say with the tone of a mother in my voice.

"no, i just think there getting along finally, i mean if you were talking about Regina and Emma".

"well, i just seems to me that emma has been staying over at Reginas house alot and spending most her time with Regina"

"well, it is there son, they share him" he says putting one arm around me.

"now look at them" i say

"there just talking, calm down sweetie"

"wow, did you see that they just hugged, iv never seen them do that, im going to say somthing" i say walking off

"snow" charming yells after me"

Regina POV

"yeah, i think your mother is talking about us" i say looking at Emma.

"oh here she comes just talk about Henry" she says putting her head down

"i know whats going on here, Regina lower deck please" she says walking past me

"okay, what is it that you need fairest of them all" i say crossing my arms.

then she hugs me, when she finally brakes the hug she says.

"i know your in love, and i know who it is too but you should of told me"

"wait what, im confused" i say

"i know your in love with my daughter, and thats okay becuase i took your first true love from you, so i think the least i can do is give somone else to love" she says hugging me agian

"okay thats enough hugging now i think"

" wait Regina i see the sparkle in your eyes your pregnant arent you, thats iroinc, now im the mother in law to my step mother"

"yes, i am pregnant but you can stop now" i say walking up the stairs.

as i walk up to Emma she asked me what happend.

"she knows" i say with a sort of smile on my face.

"anyway enough about us, how about you, are you feeling alright" she says with her hand on my stomach.

"yeah im fine thanks for asking" i say with a loving smile on my face.

later that night and Emma and i layed together under the stars.

"i love you" she says kissing me on the forhead.

"i love you too"

"so, what are we going to name him" she says with her hand on my bare stomach.

"him? its a her thank you"

"Regina? would you come over here for a secound" Snow says with some necklace in her hand.

"yes, one sec" i yell back getting up from Emma's grasp.

"Regina put your hand out" she says holding the necklace.

"what no, last time somone had a necklace and my hand in the same place i alomst got killed by a soul sucker...a rath"

"hey, i said im sorry" Gold yells from the other side of the ship.

"its nothing like that its to see what the gender your first born child is"

"okay, but i swear Snow" i say with my evil queen face.

'Okay, east to west its a girl north to south its a boy" she says hanging the amulet over my palm.

then it starts swinging EAST TO WEST.

"im having a girl" i say with tears in my eyes

"congrats" snow says with tears in her eyes.
_________
AN
I was just wanted too tell you guys that the reason this chapter looks different than the others is because I wrote it on a computer just to let you know.
-Emma