Confusion

"What?" Regina says
"I don't know"
"What do you not know! Either you love me or you don't!"
"That's the part I don't understand."
"What do you not understand!"
"I just don't know if I love you right now."
"But you kissed me!"
"I know. Something just came over me when you said that you loved me."
"So you felt something!"
"I just never have thought about you that way before."
"I don't understand"
"It's just that you and my mom have had a rough past together I never really thought of you as that way before."
"But how do you feel?"
I sigh "Can we just go to your house and talk about there? This is not the place to talk about this."
She nods and gets in her car. I know she'll wait for me to leave first, so she can make sure that I'll go to her house. I get into my car and drive to her house. I know that I couldn't run away from this, not this time. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw Regina behind me. As I get to her house age pulls up right behind me. I walk to her front porch and as she gets out of her car and yells "so when are you going to tell me?!"
"What?"
"How you feel"
"I told you we can talk about this when we get to your house."
"We are at my house." she says now walking towards me.
"I meant inside"
"Okay Miss. Swan, what ever you please." she says as she unlocks her door fiercely.