Just What We Needed

Emma POV

When I wake up I am in Regina's bed. It's morning now and all I think of is how sore I am... I must have gotten drunk. the last thing I knew until now was the fact that I was hanging out with the girls drinking some beers and then it's all a blur to me. I walk downstairs and see Regina making breakfast and Ariel out on the table.
"Well good morning Miss. Swan" she says in a pleasant tone.
"Morning"
"Nice pajamas"
I look down and realize that I'm wearing Regina's pajamas.
"Uhh..." I say awkwardly
"It's okay, I woke up in my evil queen outfit, so don't worry about it."
I nod my head and look at Ariel
"She's got a tail!"
"Yah she'll transform herself back when she wakes up."
"Oh, okay."
I start leaving the room to go and change when all of the sudden the doorbell rings. Regina and I look at each other when we hear it and rush to the door. It's another note. I bend down and pick it up. The note reads:
Come on I'm still waiting for you to come to Neverland! Don't you want your precious boy back?
"What is it?" Regina asks as I read it
"Guess" I say in a not so friendly tone
"Hook"
I shake my head yes, hand her the note, and go change.
---
By the time I'm done changing I head downstairs and see that Ariel is back to normal and Elsa is awake.
They all say "hello" and I reply "good morning ladies, it was a pleasure" and I head out the door. I was ticked off at Hook and practically felt like crying, but I wasn't going to do that in front of them all. As I get into my car my phone goes off.
"Hello?"
"Emma?"
"David?"
"Something's wrong!"
"What?"
"I am down by the town line examining it and then all of the sudden I see two or three cars come through at different times!"
"I'll be right there." I hang up the phone and practically speed down to the town line. When I get there David and Red is there.
"Red? I thought you were at Regina's still!"
"Your dad gave me a call, he was suspicious and needed a sense of smell around to help."
"Okay then... what happened?"
"We think something has brought the town line down."
"What?"
"I don't know." he says "i think it could be magic, at least dark magic. More than Rumple would do in a silly thing like this when he is at stake, so it can't be him."
"Do you think it's pan?"
"No he's gone. It might be more than 1 person though."
Just then and there it hits me. My mother had told me stories about villains who just wanted their happy ending, but never got it. I knew it wasn't them because they were already inside. How did Hook get his notes here if the tow line was up? How could he find it? All he had to do was somehow take it down and the only way to do that was from inside of Regina's office. When he picked up Henry Regina had told me he picked home up at her office. It could only be one person behind this...
"Hook" I say
"Hook?" David and Red say synchronized
"He did this"
"How?" David asks
"From the inside" I say looking down the road toward the library.