The heart wants what it wants

As Emma hands me the note, I read it.
After I finish, I walk up stairs to ask Emma about the letter.
"Em" but I get cut off by the sight of Emma topless.
As I back out of the room slowly I lean up against the wall with my cold heart beating at the speed of light.
I sit at the top of the stairs in the same spot for what feels like eternity.
As I race down the stairs quicker than usual Elsa ask me where I am headed off too.
"The forest I say busting out of the door.
______
At the forest I hop out of my car and slam the door shut and slowly slide down it with my head in my knees.
As I sit there I realize something I didn't ever think was possible.
"Am I in love with the savior, no it can't be" I say to my self with a tear rolling down my cheek.
"Regina" I hear somebody say, I know that voice from any where...Emma.
As she leans down to look me in the eye I leap into her arms as if I were going to fall off the face of the earth.
"Wow, wow whats the matter" she says with concern in her voice.
"I love you" I say into hear blonde curls.
"Wait, What" she says with my head in her hands.
As she says that I slide back onto the ground in tears.
As I sit there she leans over me and pick my head up gently.
"Hey, it's ok to feel that way" she says and places a kiss on my lips.
_________
OMG I'm dead Makenzie is going to kill me... Any way YOLO SWANQUEEN for days.