There is No Games in War

Hook was officially a dead man to me. Just because I didn't want to go out with him he started taking it out on my family. How dare he take my son and hurt Regina like that? I hoped Henry was okay. After this whole thing blows over Hook was going to get it.
"Emma?" David says "Is everything alright?"
"Yah, I was just thinking." I say returning my gaze to him.
"Henry?"
I nod my head as tears begin to fill my eyes.
"Emma, I'm so sorry." He holds out his hands for a hug, I accept and tell him:
"You shouldn't be sorry. It's not your fault."
I let go of him he nods and walks over to Red. I could tell they were discussing my situation for a while and then returned their focus to the town line. My phone goes off... of course!
"Hello?"
"Emma?"
"This is she, who is this?"
"Ariel."
"Hey Ariel what's up?"
"Right before you left Regina had stormed out and left!"
"What?"
"Yah, she said that she was going to the woods!"
"She went into the woods by herself?"
"Yes, i figured since you were out you could go and check on her."
"Yah, I will"
"Okay."
"Thanks for telling me!"
"Bye"
"Bye" I hang up the phone. Why would Regina want to go to the woods? Oh, right, earlier this morning she had walked in on me while I was changing. She must have been so embarrassed, I would have been too if it was me.
"Dad I have to go. Quick emergency."
"Okay bye sweetheart'
"Bye"
---
As I reach the woods I see Regina's car.
"Regina?!" I yell. I look on the other side of the car to see Regina. I bend down to get closer to her level. She leaps into my arms.
"Wow, what's the matter?" I say
"I love you" she whispers into my ear and she leans back on her car. What? Did she just say that? Double wow!
"Hey, it's okay to feel that way" I say and then out of no where I give her a kiss.
"Uh" I say standing up now "sorry I didn't mean to... I don't know what came over me!" I say and I run away. As I run I can hear the faint voice of Regina calling for me. When I run tears start to build in my eyes. I couldn't help myself. Things will never be the same between us again and poor Henry is still in Neverland. This is no time to play around, I have to get Henry back one way or another. There is no games in war. Right now Henry was my main priority.