28. Meet in the prison

Start from the beginning

Dadisa and I, we both were searching our rudra in eachother. We both were, desperate for rudra's return. And now that rudra has returned, I must inform dadisa. With a victorious smile , I decided to make a call to dadisa.

It was quite late in night. But Without any hesitation I dialed up the contact number. Within a ring or two, call was picked up. And a graceful voice of rajmata gayatridevi of devgiri riyasat sounded in my ears. Dadisa's sweet voice was only reserved for me. I was her all time favourite. I smiled at the exclusive privilege I got.

Other side on phone- " How is my prince doing?"
I just chuckled and said,
"I am doing great, your highness.. and how are you my dadisa? "
Dadisa- "Well, you could say I am good. Still recovering. But am sorry beta. I wanted to come to attend your success party. But my health was not so good. "

Ranvijay- "it's all right dadisa. You never have to be sorry to me. We can meet soon. Then you can make it up to me."

I heard a small chuckle from dadisa. But then she suddenly got silent. And she didn't say a word to me. I got a bit tensed. Then came her low voice,

Dadisa- " well beta, I also wanted to Congratulate you on your engagement announcement. I am very happy for you. I hope you get your happiness. And remember I am always there for you my prince. "

Then I realized that announcement of my upcoming engagement must have been heard by dadisa. That must have been hard for my dadisa to accept. Even all the sisodia family and devgiri riyasat must have find this news hard to digest. There, I got the reason for her silence between our talk.

But little did she know that i have found back her reason of happiness. I just couldn't hold this news back anymore. So I said,
Ranvijay- "dadisa, just leave this behind. I want you to listen to me very very carefully. I know, we both dont like to beat around the bush so I will directly come to the point. Dadisa I have found out our rudrayani. Yes... I just found her."

With this all I could hear was silence. I know she must have been shocked. And then I heard a silent sob. I continued,
Ranvijay- "dadisa you have heard me right. I know it's hard to believe. But just believe me and come to Mumbai. I will bring your granddaughter to you."

Dadisa- " I believe you beta. And yes. I am coming right away. We will be there by tomorrow early morning. "

I smiled to myself and said,
Ranvijay- "sure dadisa. I will be waiting for you "

Now I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow morning. Tomorrow our rudra will officially return to us.

But before that I decided to visit that kidnapper in the police custody. I checked up on rakshu and rudra.

Now Both of them were asleep. Rakshu was hugging rudra's hand in her sleep. Indeed my rakshu loves my rudra. Well, what's there to not like about my love.

I kissed the forehead of most important girls in my life. As I saw them sleeping without any worry I smiled once and left.

I took out a car and quickly drove to police station. As soon as I entered the enquiry room to meet that kidnapper, he saw me, he was sitting on a chair across a table. And I sat on the chair placed for me to sit upon opposite to that kidnapper.

And that moment kidnapper started to laugh like a maniac. There were all the officials in the room next to enquiry room, watching us through the glass window. His laughing was enraging me. I wanted to punch that criminal till I bring some fear of death to him.

I asked in my deepest, darkest and meanest voice,
Ranvijay- "how dare you kidnap the yuvrani of devgiri, our rudrayani? Do you even know what I can do to you? "

But he kept laughing at me like a psychotic. This enraged me. He said,
Balwant- "So I suppose you are Yuvraj Ranvijay pratap Singh Rathore. Right? So you were that prince, who was engaged to the princess rudrayani. Hmmm... that's why you are acting all angry , right Yuvraj? "

I was so fuming. I punched the table with fury and yelled at him,
Ranvijay- "I know you are the one who kidnapped my rudra. And you were planning to kill her. But heavens saved my rudra from you. But that won't save you from me. Because I will take care, that you wont see any sunshine ever again in your life. I will make your life so miserable that you will beg for your own death. This is a promise from a royal. A promise from Yuvraj Ranvijay. I will make sure that your life becomes worst than death because royals never break their promises."

He started laughing again. Sure he was a seasoned criminal.
Balwant- "yes... I was the one who had kidnapped your princess from her own coronation. But I had killed her years ago. Now you wont get her. She is long dead, Yuvraj. I guess you got late to save your princess. Your Yuvrani rudrayani devi is dead."

Now it was my turn to smile. I smirked and said,

Ranvijay- " who says my rudra is dead? Hmm? .... She is safe and sound..... And right now she is with me, in my house...... I have already got my rudra back.."

And as soon as my words reach his ears, he stopped laughing and for the first time in ever he showed fear on his face.

Balwant- " wait, what do you mean you got your rudra back...."

Ranvijay- "yes balwant, I have got my rudra back. And now you will get a hell of a life for snatching my rudra away from me. "

With this balwant was looking as if I took away his breaths. He started to look here and there sweating, and started panicking. He understood his plan has failed. He got that his lies wouldn't be of any effect on me.

In the feat of fear balwant started to panic. And mumbled, talked to himself,
Balwant- "no you are lying. She is not with you. I have sent her to stay at her best friend's house. I already had sensed your police people on my trail. So i had sent her away from me. She will be safe in her friend's house."

I laughed loud. I stood up and went to his side. And I said,
Ranvijay- "well, you see balwant, the friend you are talking about is my very own sister. And yes, my rudra is safe in her friend's house, she is safe in her fiance's house."

With that balwant lost all his cool and he lunged at me. Before he could attack me I grabbed his collar and pushed him on a wall.

Balwant was now angry. He again started to attack me. Police constables came running to hold balwant back.
He was trashing and twisting in the holds of police constables to free himself.

ACP officer came to me and he informed me,
ACP - "Your highness, Yuvraj. We have got the confession of the kidnapper that he was the one to kidnap her highness, Yuvrani rudrayani. You can now leave this criminal to us. We have got a solid proofs also, against him. We will take care of him."
I nodded curtly and as I tuned to leave.

Balwant yelled at me.
Balwant- "hey, you may think that you got your princess back. But remember she still thinks of me as her pa, her father. I know she is a princess, a yuvrani. But now she thinks herself as a common girl. Earlier she she might be a princess and your fiancé also. But today she is my daughter, only mine... rememberthat..... And she will never accept your love. She will never accept you.."

And with that he again started laughing. All the police constables dragged balwant to the jail.