18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband

Start from the beginning

"What happened, Chim?" Hoseok asks him. "I-I guess I am hallucinating." He says whole the others just shake their heads at his childish scream.

"So as I was saying-" Namjoon is again cut off by a scream but this time it is Jin.

"What the heck, man!" Jin clings onto Namjoon who asks him, "What is it hyung?"

"Chim, you saw that. Didn't you?" Jin asks Jimin who just merely nods his head as if he had seen a ghost.

"What are you both talking about?" Hoseok asks them, clearly confused. Jin points his finger in Jungkook's direction as if he is scared to tell them. Hoseok follows the djrection where his finger is pointing and then out of the blue,

He shouts at the top of his lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" He shouts so loud that he falls off the couch.

"Y-Yoongi! Why the heck are you sleeping when there is a glass of juice hanging in the air freely!" Hoseok says as he scrambles his way crawling to Yoongi who is sleeping on the couch.

"Are you out of your damn mind. How the hell a glass of juice is supposed to float in air?" Yoongi mumbles sleepily and Hoseok just clings onto him for his dear life.

"What are you saying, Hoseok?" Namjoon asks again clearly confused. "Joon can't you see it?" Jin asks him, clearly scared while I look at Jungkook who has his eyebrows scrunched in confusion and looking warily at his hyungs.

"What are you saying hyung?" He asks them.

"What hyung?" Namjoon sounds exaperated now. "The thing that Hoseok mentioned." Jimin answers him.

"A glass floating in air?" Namjoon asks them to which all of the three nod. "How can it happen?" He just laughs it off. "There isn't anything like that possible. Just chill." He tells the three boys who seem to be scared out of their wits.

"Hyungs, what brings you here?" Jungkook mumbles before sipping the juice.

"Lisa, how are you?" Namjoon faces me after placing down his glass on the table.

Did he just ignore Jungkook?

No way, Lisa. He must have not heard him.

"I am all good." I reply.

"That's good." He smiles showing his dimples.

"Lisa I heard that you took a break? Is it true or are they some rumours?" This time Yoongi asks who is sitting on the couch with a glass in his hand and Hoseok clinging to him.

"Oh yes, it is true. I am on a break." I answer him.

"Why though?" Jin asks and let me tell you he still has not left Namjoon's side.

"I just wanted to. Since I have started working in this industry, I have never taken one and this period seems perfect for me to do so. It will help me discover myself and my husb-"

"I am here." Out of nowhere, Tae appears as he twirls on one leg. He looses his balance and falls on the ground. Hard.

"Aish!" Jin exclaims and Tae just laughs awkwardly.

"How many times I've told you not to pull your monkey stunt in front of us? We don't want our eyes to sore seeing it." Yoongi reprimands him.

"Hyung, I don't care. I do it for my fans. And let me tell you, they swoon over it!" Tae defends himself.

"But you do remember that we are not your fans atleast not me?" Yoongi mumbles. That seems to shut him up and he pouts but suddenly his expression lights up on seeing me.