"Everyone was just trying to ask if the videos were sent yet," Luna said.

"Yeah, were you even listening, Linc?" Lori asked, showing slight concern.

"O-of course I was!" Lincoln replied nervously.

"Well?" Lynn asked rudely, much to the agreement of everyone else (minus Luna, who knew).

"My friend Jade said that it's sending, but it'll take a couple of minutes." Lincoln explained.

"The same one from Tuesday?"

"Yup!"

"Well, I'm glad you earned yourself some free tickets to those events, Lincoln and Luna," Lynn Sr. addressed the siblings involved.

"But-" Rita started, kind of adding a bit of confusion to the situation. "You did hear Lincoln, so I suggest all of you guys finish your dinner and watch the videos after when they are sent." The Loud matriarch explained, clearing the confusion.

"Well, hopefully the videos send soon, Linc." Lynn said. "I'm actually interested in how it turned out."

—————————————————————-

Small Author's Note: The Squad's "Clubhouse" really isn't a clubhouse in this story. This is because the SquadHouse is actually the size of a normal house, but isn't separately owned. What do I mean? Can't say now, since that'll be explained eventually.

—————————————————————

When This All Was Happening:
*Meaning from the beginning of this chapter*

Location: The SquadHouse

We now see Jade in her room, which is obviously green to match with her favorite and theme color. Still in her normal, everyday outfit, she was only laying down when she had sent Lincoln that last text.

'I know this'll be sudden for the others, but we did want to meet Lincoln's sisters...plus this'd make a great time to hangout!' Jade thought excitedly.

The green-themed girl excitedly ran into her personal bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Jade knew she still had her normal outfit on, but wanted to check her hair. Fortunately, she had only little messups in her hair, which could easily be fixed with small adjustments with her hand. With her hair fixed, Jade went out of her room to inform her cross-roommates Drake and Zach about her plan.

This was interrupted with Jade seeing someone else in the hall; Charli, the always enthusiastic and resident "simp" of the Squad, had made her way into the hall where the rooms of Jade and the twins' (Zach and Drake's) were. Jade was a little confused, as Charli's room was not only upstairs, but it'd always be assumed that she'd be hanging out with Light. Unlike Jade, Charli had changed out of her normal school attire and was now wearing an orange hoodie with a purple heart in the middle (the reason for the color is obvious here).

"Charli? What are you doing here?" Jade asked, showing her confusion.

"Oh, I was just wondering where Light is," Charli inquired to her friend.

"Wait, you're telling me that you, the simp, doesn't know where Light is?"

"I'm not a simp!"

"Oh, Charli, you know I'm just joking," Jade explained, being sincere. "Anyway, I don't know where he is."

"Oh," Charli said, showing a slight bit of sadness in her tone and face. It quickly shifted back to her normal happiness when she need to speak again. "So Jade, what are you doing? You look really excited for something."