"so what about the files I asked?" Derik asked moving away form the crowd.

"Are sure about this Derik, I feel like you are doing something wrong with this" Prithvi expressed his concern yet handed that file to Derik.

"I know Prithvi! It's Abi who is bothering you. But she won't cross this, she can't do anything as long as I'm here, be free" he patted his friends shoulders and tried to make him understand. But Prithvi was not sure and as he saw Akash and Abinaya entering into the party hall, he gave her a disgusting look to her which went unnoticed by Derik.

"They are your family Derik think twice before doing anything" Prithvi said before leaving the spot and Derik nodded his head even though he is not going to listen.

Then he accidentally turned back and froze when his eyes met with Abinaya. A sudden pain shot up in his mind and he struggled to keep his breath normal. His heart skipped every other beat and he walked to the bar and placed himself in the chair laid there. Without thinking twice he took gulps of tbe liqour served there and closed his eyes feeling the burning sensation in his throat and in his heart.

"After two weeks you are meeting me and came with nothing?" she pouted when he gave her a sad look. "where is the dairy milk I asked?" she fake galred and he nodded his head in negative.

"I have something better for you" he said giving her a gift box and his eyes welled up when she saw the beautiful gown.

"a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl" he said and she hugged him immediately.

"You know what! I'm impressed and accept that you are a boyfriend material" she chirpped and he placed a peck at her forehead.

His racing heartbeat settled a bit when the flashes of his memories disintegrated and faded into his mind.

"This day is not going to be okay" he thought in his mind but continued to drink.

"Akash Jennifer seems so different today" Abinaya said as she saw Jenny talking with other women there like a attitude queen.

"Yep! She is always like that Abi! Don't you know she runs half of her father's business and a known person in our circle. But she is so kind and simple that is why she is my best Anni, I like her more than Celine Anni" he said simply but Abinaya starrted at her in wonder.

She seems like a entirely different person and nothing like the one who works in kitchen with her at home.

"you can ask your questions whenever you want, shall we have a dance now?" he asked forwarding his hands and she placed her hands overs and within a second he dragged her close to his.

Wrapping his one hand around her waist and entangling his other hand with hers he started to move with the melody.

"Your eyes are like the ocean; I could swim in them all day" he said directly looking at her and his words send a chill down her spine.

"stop your pickup lines Akash" she said in a low voice and he gave her a smile which made her heart flutter.

"you didn't liked this? Shall I try another one?" he asked moving her closer. The fragrance of her perfume made his heart skip and beat. "try" she said and he nodded his head.

"You know what you would look really beautiful in? My arms" he said making her dash in his chest and wrapped his hands around her and she pushed him away a little.

"we are in crowd and remember! You only proposed a friendship deal with me" she said with a fake anger and he smiled at her again.

"are you telling me that I should propose something else" he asked after few seconds as his not existing mind glowed lately.